𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑜𝓊

Start from the beginning

I did not answer anything to anyone. I went to my room, changed my clothes quickly, and stormed out of the mansion. I started the jeep and rode the jeep as fast as possible. I had all feelings inside myself; pain, frustration, anger, confusion, etc. Soon I reached the border of Tulsipur and Krishnanagar. I found it unsafe to take my jeep, so I decided to walk near the Das mansion. It wasn't too far. I soon reached the mansion and managed to escape from the sight of the guards. I moved towards the room and knocked on the door gently.

As soon as she opened the door her eyes widened and her mouth fell open.

"Barrister babu, what are you doing here," she asked pulling me inside and closing the door.

"Are you going to London?" I asked her, my eyes were glaring at her.

"Barrister babu I ..." she was stammering, finding words to speak.

"Yes or No," I asked her sternly

"Ye-es" she replied sobbing. This made me lose my control and I pinned her to the wall.

"Why" I questioned her with my eyes shooting daggers at her.

"Because I want to go away from everyone," she told with her growing sobs

"You shouldn't go," I told her almost ordering her

"I will," she said looking straight into my orbs

"I won't let you go," I said

"You can't stop me from going," she said in a hard voice. I frowned and gently cupped her face and leaned against her forehead. "Please, don't go" I requested with teary eyes.

"I have to," she said "shouldn't you be happy, you are the one who said you hate me, you told me that you did not even want to see my face, and you also to me that you don't care even if I die. Now why do you want me to stay" she told in fainting but demanding voice

"Sorry, I'm so sorry" I murmured. Tears were not stopping from our eyes.

"Please stay" I again said. "I can't, it's very important for me to go," She said

"Why is it important" I stepped back and yelled at her. She immediately closed my mouth with her palm. "It's night, so please don't shout." She said angrily and moved towards the cupboard and took out a file and hand it over to me. When reading the file I stood numb not knowing how to react.

**********©*********

Flashback {London}

Bondita POV...

The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. We looked up at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity. Today I'm very happy. Finally, our dream came true. I am a Barrister now and also a gold medalist. I finally made him proud. I can't explain my happiness in words. And in a few months I'll be in my country. I'm finally going to meet people whom I am longing to see. My Sakha babu, maa, Thakku ma, Kaka sasurji, Som dada, Batuk. While I was walking near the lanes of the university I felt dizzy and my vision went blurry. I tried to concentrate miserably failed and fell.

THUD...

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a white room surrounded by my friends, teachers, and a Doctor by my side. I was not able to make out what had happened to me. My hand was connected to the glucose bottle hung on the hook of the stand. I understood that I'm lying on the hospital bed. A light headache was knocking on my head. The doctor advised me to take some rest and I again slept.

The next evening I was discharged from the hospital. Aisha my friend and I went to the Doctor's cabin to collect the reports. I knocked on the door.

"May I come in Sir"