"Are you still mad at me? Mm? You-you can't just leave me like that. You hear me?You can't leave me Min Y-Y/N."

"Are you still a-angry at me b-baby Mhm? You-You can't just leave me like that. You hear me?You can't leave me MIN Y-Y/N!"

Taehyung screamed at her...specifically at her corpse. He hugged her body and cried like a baby.

"I-I'm sorry love.. please come back to me. I'm begging you."

Taehyung cried, screamed, begged, wailed just like she did few moments ago. But the difference was that there is no Y/N. There is no Y/N to console him, to forgive him, not there to wipe his tears. She wasn't there to forgive him....Min Y/N was not there anymore.

The god has finally claimed the angel back.

Taehyung hugged her lifeless body to his chest and cried his heart out. But the pain in his heart didn't lessen a bit. It felt like someone has ripped his chest open and stabbed his heart.

Jungkook came inside knowing that niw tehre was no use of the ambulance though he called it. She died...She killed herself... all credit goes to the mighty Kim Taehyung. He was disgusted. Utterly disgusted and ashamed to even acknowledge that this person was his own Hyung

He heart his pleadings but only scoffed seeing him so desparate.

"Let-let's keep the baby J-Jagi. L-let's keep our precious one. S-Silly me even thinking of a-aborting our diamond. B-Baby please tell M-Mama that A-Appa is calling her. Come on talk to me. Mm? Say a si-single word love. P-please baby please.” It was Y/N who was begging few hours ago, but see how the tables have turned.

Taehyung didn't know how long he cried. He didn't know when he fainted while holding her body. But when he woke up, his baby was more pale, his baby was more cold.

Jungkook had already left. He couldn't take the seen anymore. He didn't even want to see the man's face who was screaming yelling and crying his heart out. He scoffed when he heard how the person was apologizing to his lover....dead lover asking for forgiveness, telling that he she could keep the baby...only if he would have said it few hours ago. If only he had the guts to show his love to the outer world.

But guess what, he is a coward.

Jungkook badly wanted to take away the fragile's girl body but thought that Taehyung should regret more. Seeing her face more and more will remind him that how he forced someone to take her own life. He not only killed one person....but two innocent souls. One who didn't even had the chance to see the outer world.

Jungkook thought its good that a precious soul didn't see this fake world. There are monsters everywhere. Heck even the baby's father is a monster.

Slamming the door shut, Jungkook left.

On the other hand, No sound was coming from Taehyung's side. Only some hiccups. His one hand wrapped around Y/N's waist and other caressed her smooth hair humming the tone of his song "Spring Day" in his deep voice which Y/N loved to hear.
Her head was resting on his chest and his clothes were soaked with blood.

But when he roamed his eyes around Y/N's body,

Taehyung found something near Y/N's body.

A note that she had left. Her last message.

The paper was covered in blood stains but Taehyung could read the what was written. And he wished that he had never seen that.

There was only few words, which written with her blood. And that were enough to make Taehyung lose his sanity and left him just to regret his whole life.

"I killed our child Taehyung. I did it. I accomplished your wish."

༒︎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝༒︎
☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

༒︎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝༒︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

Well...I am not crying.☺︎︎

Should I write a bonus episode?♡︎

❀❀❀❀❀