Y/n.... U need to relax... *Deep breath* it just a rub.. yea.. just a rub..

'ack- her smile drop'

Y/n feel like wanting to cry cus she imagine worse scenario that maybe would happen. Just dont know when.

"Good morning..huwahh-"
Green mosshead yawning and stop his stretching position when he look at the now gloomy girl.

He suspicously eyeing her up and down and starting to approach her slowly.

As she doesnt know that chopper have been put down on the floor by Zoro, she yelp when she find herself face to face to the scar eye guy by a few inch.

He put his hand under her thighs to support her body on him. Y/n wonder if the loud beating sound was from her since she shock for a bit but that cant make her heart beat that fast ?

"W-what r u doing Zoro. P-put me down, please. Im heavy"
She slightly push his naked chest to get down but only to feel a hard grip under her thighs.

Y/n suddenly put her face on his neck. Zoro turn his neck to glance at the girl confusingly cus she heard the girl sound like moa-

"Oii. Wha-"

"Dont-"

"What ?!What did u mutter-"

"D-dont grip me to hard cus.."
She put her forehead on his shoulder to look down on the position she being held.

Zoro wonder what made the girl red and slightly flinched everytime she is being held tighter.

He look down
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh-.."
Now its his turn to turn pinkish. Zoro hurriedly walk a lil bit fast to the living. Both girl and boy r pinkish as ever.

He quickly put her down on the sofa beside luffy who was playing chess with usopp. The two younger was in their own world.

"T-thank you"
Y/n murmur while looking at her left, rubbing both palm on her thighs.

Zoro was about to say something was being ignore by Kidd who suddenly put his head on her lap.

Zoro eyed widen, feeling his heart clenching uncomfortably at the sight before walk away to the toilet and bang the door loudly.

Y/n flinch at the sound.

Whats wrong with him ?

She was about to confront him when then she felt Kidd hugging her stomach tightly, muttering something.

"What ? I cant hear you ? Can u put ur hea-"

"Dont go. Stay."
He murmur on her cloth stomach. Gripping her side cloth tighter.

She tilt her head, smilling and shaking her head slightly.

Hehehe its my first to see him this cute:3 i guess its fine..

She put her hand on his hair, rubbing it slightly.

Wahh.. idk that its soft ?!!

The red hair guy silence himself. Enjoying to estacy feeling. Closing his eyes little by little.

'mad woman. If i know what u did to me to make me feel this way. Im gonna k-'....

A few minutes past, Kidd, y/n and even the two younger+Chopper sleeping on the same sofa. Luffy and Usopp on her left shoulder with chopper beside kidd. Being hug by Kidd.

The sight didnt go unnoticed by both male and female friends. Snapping the picture in sight.

"Hehehhe maymay. Look at them. They r all so cute~ my y/niee look the happiest."
The guy smile at the sight taking the last pic using his phone.

"Ur right stupid.. she look the happiest.... With them."

"Aww~ maymay~ dont worry. She must love to be with us too."
He wiggle his eyebrow playfully at the girl.

She shake her head, pushing him away from her.

'thats not what i mean'...

After the two friends have done looking at her,kissing y/n's cheek they decide that y/n going to fine with 'them'.

"Bye y/niee.. hope u can be this happy. Always."
Mayla whisper in y/n her before kissing for the last on the sleepy girl forehead gently.

Whose... Voice...

"Guys. We both going to go! Please take care of y/n for us!"
Farlan shout waving his hand at the Pirates.

"Yea.. we will.. dont worry.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n open her eyes slowly finding herself crying

Y/n open her eyes slowly finding herself crying. She squint her eyes at the sight of bright light.

Its hurt.. my head.. the memories.. please help.. its suffocating-

She hear a voice and a rushing step hear and there while she kept her eyes close.

She cant catch what 'they' talking about and what they do.

Ah... Im tired.. let me sleep again for a bit..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It short as fck. But can u guess what happen ?😋😋 Only less than a few chapter left😘

Words: 1142