Mayla, meet the straw hats pirate

A/n: Oh my god im really sorry cus i didnt upload a new chapter for a while hshshshshs. Lately im too lazy to think of a new plot. Hehe and tq again for the views<3 love yaa☹️💗💗
-----------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day, In the morning

Normal pov

At 5 o'clock, y/n wakes up and started to get ready to go to her uni.

"Uwaa~, oh my back hurt so bad. Damn, mybe cus of yesterday 'thing'. Its hard to believe but- UGHH what the fuck am i doing ? Talking to myself ?!? I need to get ready !!"

Y/n rushingly open her closet and choose her ootd clothes and she puts it on her bed as her corner lip tug upward. Satisfied look can be seen on her glowing face.

She takes a towel and slightly running towards the bathroom and starts to take a fresh warm bath.

After 15 minutes
(nahh it took me an hour to actually finish take a bath😍)
Y/n wrapped her robe on her body and walks out of the bathroom, ready to put on her clothes, drying her hair and for the final touch, she put on some light make up on her face.

She cleans her room while she's at it and check everything that she need to bring to uni for her exam.

(A/n: Theres one day where i forgot to bring my calculator for my math exam😍. So guys please check twice or else~)

Okay! Now everything is good. Oh shi- its already 5:30 am. Need to make breakfast.

Y/n goes downstairs, forgeting that Luffy and his crew were in her house.

"Oh while im at it, i should call Mayla."

(A/n: Ngl i almost forget about Mayla👹)

Y/n takes out her phone and search for Mayla contact number while walking down the stairs.

Ughh this woman didnt wake up yet or what ?!? Tch

Y/n tried to call her bff for about 3 times and now Mayla picked up.

Y/n huffs as she is already in the kitchen, ignoring the fact that the crew's male were sleeping and snoring in the living room because she's busy yelling at her friend on the other line.

"Maylaa !! What took u so long to answered my call huh ? U havent wake up yet or what ?!"

"Huh- oh y/niee. Its not my fault u called me up at 5:35 am in the morning, srsly ?! Ughh, what do u want ?"

"Mayla have u forgot we got an exam for this whole week ?!? Dont tell me u binged aot again ?!? Come on- ARCKK !!?!"

(A/n: Mayla like aot )

"Hello y/n ?? Y/niee whats wrong ?!?"

Their line get cut off.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov

"Mayla have u forgot we got exam for this week ?!? Dont tell me u binge aot again ?!? Come on- ARCKK !!?!"