Her boyfriend's mind was running wild, too, with ideas, and he raised a hand. "I think I can reconnect the power lines. But what I need you to do, I need you to reset the systems." He turned around, shoving her slightly towards where she needed to be.  "Okay? When I say you turn that power on, you turn it back on, got it? No matter what." By now, his hand had trailed down to hers, holding it.

Tilting her head, she tried to pull him back by his grip. The last thing she needed to do was fry her boyfriend to smithereens. She couldn't do that.  "Peter."

"No matter what." He repeated, holding his finger up like he was a mother scolding their child. Behind him, Max groaned back to his feet, growling in pure anger. "Go, go!" He urged, watching her before spinning back towards the foe.

Violet rushed towards the building behind her, slamming the door shut just as Electro zapped his way towards Peter. Ignoring the constant sparks and the sound of electricity, and also the bodies on the floor that she hoped were just taking a nap, she sped to the control panel, trying to fight all the adrenaline running through her mind to remember what Gwen had told her while nerding out at Oscorp.

Her hands found the master reset lever, but, to her dismay, it was held shut by a hefty lock. Taking a look around, she cringed as she spotted the key dangling within the shocked, still hands of one of the guys on the floor. "Why couldn't I just go to England without all of this shit?" She grumbled as she leaned down, gently prying the chain holding the key off of the burnt fingers before moving back to the lock.

Taking a deep breath, she tried to stop the shaking of her hands as she slid the key into place, turning it until the lock broke apart and then pulling the lock off swiftly. Around her, buildings crashed and sparked, but she kept her focus on the task at hand. She lifted up the covering that had previously been locked before looking up, waiting for any type of sign from Peter to turn the power back on.

Peter was weaving his way through everything he could, shooting his webs where the power lines should have been and making a perfect diagram of what it should have been, with him in the middle. The entire time he swung, Electro followed him, trying his best to defeat him. He obviously thought it was more a game of tag than monkey in the middle.

When all of the lines were connected, Max shot a powerful burst of electricity at Peter, catching home right in a hold, holding them in a position very similar to the one she had so rudely interrupted a couple moments before. Despite the absolute anguish she knew he was going through, Peter managed to pull his arms together, tying a knot to connect all of the webs perfectly. "Now, Violet, now! Do it now!" He yelled as loud as he could, and she pushed away all of her worries as her hand pulled the crank towards her.

Just like they had suspected, the power of the electricity currents ricocheted back onto Electro, holding him in place in the middle of the air with the sheer amount of power. Unlike the power that came from his own two hands, this was all computer-generated, pure orange electricity that coated his body and shocked him to the core. Peter flew backwards, disappearing in the darkness left by the absence of the glow of the electricity.

Max struggled in mid-air as all the buildings around them came to life with the power, lights flickering on here and there, one by one. With a loud yell, the man in front of her suddenly let out a burst of light so bright that she had to flinch away, leaving an uncontained burst of electricity in his wake, illuminating the sky for just a second before disappearing.

New York came to life with the death of Electro, and it was like something out of a movie.

The minute she knew everything was okay, Violet burst through the doors of the power station she had been hiding in, sprinting her way towards where Peter had disappeared. "Peter! Are you okay?" She questioned as she approached him.

The boy slowly rose to his feet, stretching out his limbs like he only been through a heavy workout, starting to step towards her. "I think we can still make your flight!" He joked, and she rolled her eyes. Everything seemed happy and joyous... until he wheeled around at the sound of a mechanical whirring.

Violet looked up just in time to see something flying through the air, a laugh hitting her ears, and she knew it wasn't hers or Peter's. Goosebumps ran up the length of her arms as she blinked in confusion. Who was this guy?

"Violet, stay there." He ordered just as the figure came into view.

She almost felt bile rise in her throat at the sight. Harry Osborn, looking very different with dark splotches covering what she could see of his skin and new blonde hair, was settled on top some type of hovercraft, his entire body covered in a mechanical suit that looked something like Electro's, although this one was more glinted in silver than black. He laughed again, and her jaw set for what felt like the millionth time in her life as he settled a foot above the ground, right between her and Peter.

Suddenly, Harry wheeled around to look at her, showing his devilish grin before it slowly dropped into a look of realization. He continued to look between her and Peter before he let out another low laugh. "Peter." He spat, and Violet knew right then and there that what was going to happen wouldn't be pretty. "When you said Spiderman said no.... I think you meant you said no." He growled out the last words, anger practically radiating off of him.

"Harry, what did you do?" Peter questioned.

"What you made me do." The boy responded. "You were my friend, and you betrayed me!" He yelled, hurt lacing his words more than anger, and Violet would have felt sorry for him if not completely terrified shitless that Peter was going to get chopped up to bits by his propellers.

Her boyfriend held a defensive stance, but he made no move to hurt Harry. "No. I was trying to protect you."

"Look at me!" Harry demanded.

Despite the complete malice and anger in his old friend's words, it was very obvious that Peter didn't want to hurt him. Every sign of his body language showed that he meant no harm, and he spoke very slowly. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. This is gonna be alright."

Harry shook his head. "You don't give people hope. You take it away." Peter went to protest, but the other boy was stubborn. "I'm gonna take away yours."

Before she could even blink, everything seemed to turn into slow motion. Peter yelled for her to run, and she turned on her heel to completely do just that, but then she was pulled up by her waist, and her feet were off the ground.

It was a feeling she was used to, but this was different. Being pulled airborne by Peter was safe, comfortable. She knew he would do absolutely anything to keep her safe.

This had danger written all over it. The grip on her was so loose that one wrong gust of wind would send her plummeting to her death. She felt like a mouse caught in a hawk's grip, ready to be dropped and cracked open so that she could be preyed on in a way that would make her wish she had died the previous two times she had faced this kind of fear.

It was time that Violet Flynn was taught a lesson in what bravery did to heroes.