ten.

"What's your favorite color?" Peter asked. The couple were laying on his bed, with the boy laying on his back, tossing a hacky sack up into the air and catching it over-and-over. His girlfriend was laying on her belly right next to him, a textbook open in front of her with a highlighter in her hand. She was trying to study for her upcoming calculus test, but it seemed like the brunette boy next to her did nothing but try to distract her from it.

At the question, Violet glanced over at him, her head rolling on the hand it was propped up on. "You're telling me that you asked me to be your girlfriend before you even knew my favorite color?" She taunted, reaching out with her hand to try and grab the hacky sack before he could, but he simply nudged her hand aside right before he caught it. "Dumb Spidey senses," she mumbled.

Peter rolled over on his side to look at her, reaching out with a hand to brush her hair back over her shoulder. "Technically, I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend. I declared you my girlfriend. Now what's your favorite color? Blue? Green?" He questioned, letting his hand linger on her shoulder. His middle finger brushed small circles on her exposed skin, and the corner of his lips threatened a smile as he listened to her heartbeat speed up at the touch.

Ignoring the fact that she was constantly called out by his super-human abilities, she rolled over so that her back was against his chest, and the hand formerly brushing against her shoulder wrapped around her waist so that he could pull her closer, his fingers sliding down her arm to intertwine with hers. She smiled as he kissed her head, right before he laid his chin on top. "It's green," she murmured, calculus completely forgotten as she simply focused on the feeling of his steady heartbeat against her back.

A comfortable silence hung over the two for a second before she spoke again. "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?" A simple question, but full of depth. Go her.

He hummed, his eyes focused on how she was absently playing with his fingers. "I think Italy. It seems nice, and I tried learning Italian my freshman year. Didn't work out," he snorted. She nodded in understanding before he turned the question on her. "Where would you go?"

It didn't even take her a second to think. "Italy with you."

A large grin pulled at his lips, and he moved his head down to look at her just as she craned her neck to look at him. "Oh, yeah?" He hummed, and she nodded, smiling. A hand nudged her back and, in compliance, she rolled over on her stomach. Immediately, his head dipped down to kiss her gently, both of them smiling into the kiss.

"Breakfast!" Aunt May called upstairs, still blissfully unaware of the two teenager's relationship.

Peter laughed before rolling off the bed, holding out his hand. "Let's go get some breakfast, my girl," he cooed, giving her a boyish grin that made her roll her eyes.

Violet got up without grabbing his hand, pulling down her tank top and grabbing a jacket from the back of the desk chair. "I'm not grabbing your hand. Friends around Aunt May, remember?" She raised her eyebrows as she slid on her jacket before starting her way to the door. Her walk was interrupted by a hand on her elbow, spinning her around before yet another heated kiss was placed on her lips, arms wrapping tightly around her as she practically clung on to his shirt for dear life.

Her boyfriend pulled away after a while, smiling down at her. "Had to get one last kiss in before we became friends again," he teased, before opening the door and practically leering over her as he gestured for her to step back first.

It took her a couple of seconds to get back into her head from her dazed state before she gave him a steely glare, turning and making her way out of the bedroom and down the stairs, ignoring the low chuckle of the boy behind her.