'What can I say? You create such a wonderful, friendly atmosphere...'

'And isn't it that you just not chained with social shackles?'

Smith was staring intently at the road ahead of you, without commenting on your statement. You rode in silence for a while. You noticed that he put her receiver back in her ear.

'But I'm shackled in a completely different kind of chains Miss (Y/LN),' he whispered.

This time you said nothing, not wanting to take up a topic on which you could not come to an agreement anyway. You didn't want to spoil this lovely day.

You felt weary when you got home, but instead of collapsing on the bed, you went to the shower as you had promised, while Smith made tea and dinner ... just for you, of course. 'Tasty!' You enjoyed your toast with delight, washing it down with tea. 'Why are you not eating anything? After all, eating is not only satisfying hunger, but also a great pleasure.'

'Pleasure is quite a subjective feeling, Miss (Y/LN)... You may enjoy eating these toasts, and I may enjoy watching the bliss on your face.'

You blinked coquettishly. 'The bliss on my face is caused not only by toasts, Smithy ...'

He raised his eyebrows. 'What else then?

'I could tell you, but it might be more interesting if you discover it yourself ...'

He smiled sweetly and moved closer to you, placing a light kiss on your lips. He backed off immediately and looked closely at your blissful face. 'Mhm ... that gives us two things ... what more ...' His hand shamelessly ran over your thigh, making you jump in surprise.

'Why don't we wait until I finish eating?' you suggested, gently but firmly pushing his hand away.

'Of course, miss (Y / N), I am very patient.'

'I can believe that.

Smith's patience was indeed put to the test. For once you had eaten your toast, you became very sleepy. You lay down on the rug, drinking your tea and resting your head on Smith's lap as he sat down next to you. He ran his fingers through your hair, and you purred like a kitten.

'Third thing then.' You heard before you fell asleep.

***

It was nice to wake up the next morning in Smith's arms. He must have taken you to bed because that's where you were. All in all, he was already skilled at it. Of course, he wasn't sleeping, just watching you, playing with a strand of your hair. He was not wearing a jacket, it hung over the back of a chair. The first time you saw him in his shirt alone, he looked so much more innocent.

'Good morning, miss (Y/LN).' He greeted you when he noticed that you were already awake.

'We spent the night in one bed, and you still call me "Miss (Y / N)".' You shook your head in disbelief.

'After all, nothing obliging happened,' he replied.

You snorted as you leaned against his chest and lifted up to glance at the alarm clock on the nightstand, but before you could do it, you groaned out loud in pain.

'What happened?

'I must have slept in some wrong position ...' You replied, sitting on your knees and rubbing your neck.

'Can I help?' He asked, and without waiting for an answer, he reached his hand to your neck. They were definitely warmer and stronger than your own, so you didn't protest as they moved in a circular motion along your aching muscles. It was wonderful for you. You closed your eyes by purring loudly.

Smith focused his efforts on the back of your neck for a long moment, then slipped his hands over your shoulders. You groaned softly under the pressure.

'All right?'

'Yeah, yeah, don't stop.' You literally melted under his hands, still purring softly.

Slowly his dexterous fingers moved further and further, slightly pulling the straps of your shirt aside.

'Where else does it hurt, miss (Y/LN)?'

'Everywhere,' you replied eagerly.

Smith smirked as he continued massaging you. However, he did not dare to undress you. His fingers slid along the spine, sometimes over bare skin, and sometimes over the material. You felt really good, so good that you wanted more ...

'Smithy ...' you muttered, biting your lip.

'Yes, miss (Y/LN)?'

You straddled on him, which clearly surprised him. You played with the collar of his shirt for a while, then finally decided to undo its top button, then another. You loosened the tie. 'I would like ...'

'What would you like, miss (Y/LN)?' he whispered.

You leaned over him. 'That you would finally start calling me by name.' You huffed in his ear, brushing your hair over his face.

He smiled, and you slipped out of his embrace and got off the bed. 'I'm going to take the shower.'

'Miss (Y/LN), it is not proper to leave me like this ...'

You just smiled at him, hoping that he would understand, and walked into the bathroom. You slowly stripped off your clothes and stepped into the shower. You enjoyed the warm water flowing down your body for a moment when at one point strong arms surrounded you and a naked body pressed against you from behind. You melted into it with a blissful smile on your lips.

'Smithy ...' you muttered softly.

'I hope you don't mind, Miss (Y /LN) ...' he whispered in your ear.

'You must be kidding,' you replied tenderly, stroking the arms around you. Smith started kissing your neck in response. Oh yes, that was what you needed. You gave up completely on everything he did. You had no idea he could be so sensual.

'Let's not forget that I have to go to work soon ...' You forced yourself to come back to reality for a moment.

'You don't have to, miss (Y/LN). Please rely on me ...'

And you do. You relied on him.

Ah, what a delightful morning it was. You melted in his arms, under the streams of warm water, for nearly an hour or more. Then, after you dried out, you slipped into bed and melted some more. How hard it was to stop once you two allowed yourself so much... You still wanted more and more. To somehow control this, Smith suggested that you should eat breakfast in a cafe nearby. You figured it wasn't a bad idea.

After you recovered from this bliss a little bit, you wanted to call work with some excuse, but Smith said you don't have to because he'd already arranged everything. You wondered when he was supposed to have done it, but finally decided you would worry about it later. Now you wanted to enjoy worldly pleasures as much as possible. And you were right because it quickly turned out that the beautiful days were not meant to last long ...