1. Wasabi Warriors

Start from the beginning

"Why did we learn his name? Now I'm gonna miss him" Milton says.

I pat Milton's shoulder,  "It's not like he's gonna die, hon"

"Hey, I like your outfits. What are you guys? Cheerleaders?" Jack taunts.

"No!... Bryan used to be," Frank stands up, "So, you got a problem or something?" He does some karate moves that caught the attention of everyone in the cafeteria.

"I didn't come here to fight man" Jack said before turning and walking away. Frank attempted to punch Jack but before his fist could collide with Jack, the boy caught it easily. "Okay, you probably shouldn't have done that." Jack twisted Frank's arm and kicked him into a table.

A fight broke out between Jack and the Black Dragons, they attacked him one at a time but he easily fought them and dodged their attacks. To get the high ground he jumped on to my table, the boys had ducked under the table however I still sat there, watching the fight. One of the Black Dragons dove at one the table in an attempt to knock Jack down but he quickly jumped, causing the Black Dragon to slide across the table and crash into the wall.

Jack looked at me with a wink and smile, I smirked and gestured behind him, "Pay attention hon."

He flipped off the table as one of the Black Dragon's ran forward and the two boys fought before Jack smashed his face into a bowl of pudding. "Enjoy your pudding" he joked and I smiled at the boy's humor. Frank tried to attack Jack but he held the pudding covered boy in front of him as a defense causing Frank to hesitate and Jack kicked the pudding boy's foot into Frank's causing Frank to fall face first. Then Jack turned pudding boy around and shoved him back causing his butt to hit Frank in the face before Jack threw him in the trash can.

Jack jumped to his feet and kicked up a plate of meatballs into the air before doing a spin kick, hitting Frank in the face. Jack looks around and sprinting out of the cafeteria to avoid getting in trouble.

"That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen in my life, and I've been to the Ice Capades." Milton said in astonishment as Jerry, Eddie, and I nodded in agreement.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I was practicing my bo staff routine while listening to music when Jerry's laugh caught my attention. I looked over and took out my earbuds.

"Dude, Eddie just got dusted by Marge the lunch lady again," Jerry said with amusement, leaning against a dummy with Milton eating pizza, and the two men in suits walked out of the dojo unimpressed.

"Guys, what are you doing?" Rudy asks, "They said if we don't win two belts in our next tournament, they're shutting us down."

"What! They can't do that!" I exclaimed, this place was like a second home to me and it was where I met my best friends.

"Yo Rudy if you want to get some belts, you should get that new kid Jack in here," Jerry said while shoving pizza into his face.

"He was just as awesome as Diana!" Eddie exclaims. "At lunch, he took out four Black Dragons all by himself!"

"I don't care about some slap fight at school. Martial arts isn't about beating up kids in the lunchroom, it's about getting better through hard work and discipline" Rudy said before Jerry burped causing everyone to look at him in disgust.

"What? You should be happy it came out the right end."

"Hard work and discipline you say," I said dryly.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Rudy stood in front of us to instruct us, "Everybody focus," They took a deep breath and began their daily meditation. The peace of the meditation was soon interrupted by someone crashing through the wall and doing a somersault before standing up. I quickly recognized the person as Jack and my eyes widened in surprise.