AS- kitni unromantic hai yeh! (He matured sadly)

HM- (from inside) suna humne

He was scrolling his phone when he heard the voice of opening the bathroom door he looked upwards to see his wife in a red crop top with floral print and capri pants with it of same print with hoop earrings. He left open mouthed seeing her in such outfit, she had actually not worn such things before. But she was looking breathtaking. He put his phone aside and moved towards her, she was combing her hairs when she felt two hands around her waist. He was blowing is hot breaths over her exposed neck area making her go crazy for him...

HM- (fumbling) anu..bhav kya..kar rahe hai app

AS- kya kar rahe hai..

He continued his sweet but unbearable torture on her. He made her turn towards him his one hand traveled to her nep of neck and another hand making some invisible patterns on her waist. She held his hairs and one on his torso. He looked at her lips which were inviting him. But this time he wanted her to imitate the kiss. So he dripped his face into her neck not kissing her neck but blowing his breaths over her neck, making her go divine in his love, he them moved towards his face and kissed the mole near her lips, making his lips inger for more time, meanwhile his hands were doing magic on her waist.

She was sure that he was teasing her and she was going week through her knees. She was not able to control herself more amd so bring his face near her face and smashed her lips over his. He smirked as he won her, he deepend the kiss by pulling her more into him by her waist, while she was ruffling his hair. They broke off the kiss due to lac of oxygen. He had a glance if her she was blushing very hard, he made her turn towards mirror, but she was looking down, so he made her look up lifting ger up by chin.

AS- haseena app khud ko dekhiye jara (said near her ears so that his breaths could met her ears)

She had a glance at herself, her neck amd cleavage area was a little red due to his lovemarks, her blush colour was matching with her red crop top, and she was fully flushed, ther cheeks were also tinted with light red color. He whispered in her ears in slow sensual voice "app shadi ke itne mahine baad bhi sharma rahi hai"

HS- hatiye aur taiyaar ho jiye (pushing him towards bathroom and gave him his clothes)

(Malang song from movie-MALANG)

Kaafira To Chal Diya,

Iss Safar Ke Sang,

Kaafira To Chal Diya,

Iss Safar Ke Sang,

Day 1

Anubhav and Haseena were at the best beach of maldives, they were doing snorkeling, Anubhav hold her hand and intertwined it. Both looked at each other and enjoyed the view. They were able to see types of sea animals, fishes and more! It was a very fun experience for bith of them it was very first time they were doing it.

Manzile Na Dor Koi,

Leke Apna Rang..

Rahoon Main Malang Malang Malang,

Main Malang Haaye Re...

Day 2

Haseena was feared to do boat paragliding, anubhav was there with her, he held her and within few minutes they were up in the air, she had closed her eyes when anubhav asked her to open her eyes she saw a beautiful view in front of her eyes, the birds were were flying up with them, when she had a glance down to see the whole sea, blue in color seems like a blue grass!

Main Vairaagi Sa Jiyun,

Ye Bhatkata Mann,

Main Vairaagi Sa Jiyun,

Ye Bhatkata Mann,

ab Kaha Le Jayega, Ye Awarapan...

Rahoon Main Malang Malang Malang,

Main Malang Haaye Re...

Day 3

They were enjoying the sunset from the pool which was there itself in their room. Haseena had a swimsuit reveling her mid thighs and a her bare back. Anubhav only had his shorts. He had held her by her waist side hugging her. And she had kept her head over his chest.

Hai nasheebo mein safar toh

main kahi bhi kyu ruku

ohhh...Hai nasheebo mein safar toh

main kahi bhi kyu ruku

chhod ke aaya kinaare

beh saku jitna bahu

din gujarte hi rahe yuhi bemausam

raaste tham jaaye par

ruk paaye na hum

Rahoon Main Malang Malang Malang,

Main Malang Haaye Re...

Day 4

They were having a night stay in cruise, the wonderful land. It was a pure bliss living over there, anubhav and haseena had been experiencing their mitral bliss

Rubaroo Khudse Hua Hoon,

Mujhme Mujhko Tu Mila,

Rubaroo Khudse Hua Hoon,

Mujhme Mujhko Tu Mila,

Baadlon Ke Iss Jahaan Mein,

Aasman Tujhme Mila..

Pighli Hai Abb Raat Bhi,

Hai Sehar Bhi Ye Namm,

Na Khuda Mein Tu Raha,

Bana Gaya Tu Dharam..

Rahoon Main Malang Malang Malang,

Main Malang Haaye Re...

It was the last day of their honeymoon, and they stealed their love with a kiss..
_____________________________

So here is the next short named 'honeymoon'. Finally completed it and also waiting for your review..

SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE MY LITTLE EFFORTS AND MY WORKS TOO

WATCH MADDAM SIR AT 10 PM ON SONY SAB ONLY ON TELEVISION

THANK YOU❤