Adjustments

6 months later

Kenma's p.o.v.

Going official with with Kuroo was a huge weight off my chest but it also brought some harsh reactions. Like people who don't even know us calling us unfit parents. "Hey what are you thinking about?" Kuroo asked as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "I've been reading a lot of the negative comments lately" I said as I turned my chair to face him. "Baby you know you shouldn't pay them any mind, they don't know what they are talking about" Kuroo said. "I know that, but it isn't always that easy" I said.

"Papaaaaa" Hiro yelled out from his room. "You gotta put on a brave face if you are gonna talk to him, you know it'll tear him down seeing his papa sad" Kuroo said as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "Why don't you take him to the office with you Kenma?" Kuroo asked. "That sounds like a fun idea" I said with a smile. "But I'm not going in today, I am spending the day with my family. I thought we could take Hiro to the zoo" I suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea! I'll go get him packed" Kuroo shouted, he almost tripped on his own feet as he ran down the hall. A short time later Kuroo came out with Hiro and his diaper bag. "We are all good to go" Kuroo said as he grabbed the keys and we walked out the door. "Ready to go to the zoo buddy" I asked Hiro as I fastened him into the car. "Yeah!" Hiro yelled as he threw his hands in the air.

Kuroo's p.o.v.

We arrived at the zoo after about 30 minutes of listening to baby shark in the car. I swear Kenma was ready to jump out of the car after the first 15 minutes. "Free at last" Kenma said as he grabbed the stuff out of the trunk. "Baby shark doodoo" I began to sing before Kenma shot me the most killer look ever. "Giraffe" Hiro yelled as he pointed to the giraffe on the welcome sign. "Good job buddy" Kenma said as I got our tickets to get into zoo.

"Let's head out after we hit up the gift shop" I said to Kenma as I pushed a sleeping Hiro in the stroller. "Aww what a cute baby, which one of you is the father" an old lady asked as we were looking at the stuffed animals. "Actually we're both his father, we're gay" I answered. Just as I said that her face dropped. "The poor boy. he's so cute, too bad he's doomed for damnation" the woman said with a smile. "Excuse me?" I said as my brow began to furrow.

"Kuroo it's not a big deal, let's just go" Kenma said as he pulled on my sleeve. "No it is a big deal, listen here lady I will not allow you to berate me and my boyfriend in front of our son" I stated. "We came here to enjoy a fun day with our family, not for you to be hateful towards us when we try to get a stuffed animal for our son" I added. "If you have a problem with us that's okay just please keep it to yourself" I said as I grabbed a stuffed penguin and pushed Hiro up to the register.

"The audacity of some people" I said as I loaded a sleeping Hiro into the car. "Yeah, it was really hot how you went off on that woman" Kenma said as he kissed me. "If I knew that's all it takes to turn you on I'd do it more often" I said after kissing Kenma back. "I'm starting to remember why I love you" Kenma said as he hugged me. "Let's get a move on" I said as I walked around and got into the driver's seat.

"Do you think he'll like the penguin?" Kenma asked me. "Yeah, it'll remind him of his mom" I answered. "Misa liked penguins?" Kenma asked me as I pulled out of the parking lot. "Likes them? Misa LOVED penguins" I explained. "Every time we went to the zoo we had to see the penguins, hell I even proposed to her in front of the penguins tank" I said smiling as I looked back on the memory.

Beginning of flashback
"So why were you so dead set on taking me to the zoo today Tetsuro?" Misa asked me as we walked in front of the penguins exhibit. "I'll show you why in a few, turn around" I said back. "If you insist Kuroo" Misa said before she turned around. I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring box. "Okay you can turn around now" I said as I watched her turn around and her eyes light up. "Misa, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I asked as I watched her begin to cry.

"How could I not?" She asked before I slipped the ring on her finger. "I promise I will love you forever" I said as I kissed her. "I love you Kuroo" she said as I hugged her.

End of flashback

"That's such a cute story" Kenma said as he placed his hand on top of my free hand. "You better propose to me in a way as cute as that" Kenma spat. "How could I not" I retorted. Before we knew it we arrived back home. "I'll put Hiro to bed, I'll be in our room in a few" I said to Kenma as I carried our sleeping son to bed.

Kenma's P.o.v.

"So did you have fun at the zoo" Kuroo asked as he crawled into bed. "Yeah, but can I talk to you about something kinda serious?" I asked Kuroo. "Of course baby, snuggle closer" Kuroo said as I snuggled into him. "I have been thinking about quitting the channel and throwing my soul into Bouncing ball gaming" I revealed.

A/N: sorry for not updating this for so long!! My mental health has been kinda bad lately and I needed to take some time off. Also sorry for the cliff hanger🙃