5 month Trial

Kuroo's p.o.v.

I woke up the following morning at 7 AM, I soon realized Kenma wasn't in my arms any more so I got out of bed to look for him. I heard his voice in Mika's room and opened the door and walked in to see him holding both Mika and Hiro. "Good morning Tetsuro" he said as his eyes lit up. "Morning Kenma" I said with a smile. "Hey wanna help me take care of the midgets so Lev and Yaku can sleep in" I asked him.

"Let's do it!" He muttered as I took Mika from his arms and laid her down on the changing table. "I'm not really used to taking care of girls so cut me some slack okay" I said as she smiled at me. "You're a cute kid, must get it from Lev" I said as I unbuttoned her footed onesie and threw it in the laundry basket next to the changing table before I changed Mika's diaper. "Let's figure out an outfit" I said as I picked her up and walked over to the dresser. "This looks pretty" I said as I pulled out a black onesie with a red cat on the front and the word Haiba on the back.

"Now you need a skirt, how about this one Mika?" I asked as she violently kicked her feet. "I'll take that as a yes" I said as I folded the clothes and put them on the changing table. "What do you like to eat?" I asked her as I bounced her carefully as we walked to the kitchen. "Your papa reminds me of yogurt so how about yogurt" I said as I pulled them 2 out of the fridge and sat them on the counter.

Kenma's p.o.v.

"You hungry buddy" I said as I corralled Hiro to the kitchen. I got impatient and picked up Hiro and brought him to the kitchen. "Daddy" Hiro shouted excitedly. "Shhhh uncles are still sleeping" Kuroo said as he brought a finger to his lips. "Here" Tetsuro said as he handed me a cup of coffee. "Thanks" I said as I took a sip. "Yum" Hiro said as he took the yogurt from the bowl and shoved them into his face.

After 45 minutes both Hiro and Mika had finished eating and were a total mess. "We need napkins for the girl at table 2 cause her face is a mess" I said sassily causing Tetsuro to smile. "The inventor of wet wipes can take all my money" Kuroo joked back as he wiped the kids down. "Let's get you guys dressed" I said as I took Hiro back into the nursery so I could change his diaper and get him dressed.

"Please Baby just hold still" I said as Hiro wiggled around. Changing Hiro's diaper was not a task for the weak hearted. "Finally, you're ready for the day" I said as I looked at a clothed Hiro. I pulled at my phone and took a picture of Hiro, he was truly the cutest kid. "Aren't you the prettiest girl at the party" I said to Mika as she was dressed like a girly girl. "How could she not be" Kuroo said as he tickled her.

Yaku's p.o.v.

I woke up and instantly looked at the clock on my bedside table. It was 9:45 in the morning, I then flipped over to see Lev still sleeping. He looked so cute, then it hit me of Mika normally woke up at 6:45 who had been taking care of her. I dashed out of bed, quickly pulling some pants on in the process before Lev woke up and asked what I was in a rush for. "It's 9:45 Haiba" I said as I watched my husband register my sentence. "Mika" he yelled also getting pants on in a full blown panic.

We quickly rushed to the nursery only to see Kenma and Kuroo in there playing with the kids. "Good morning, we decided to take of Mika so you guys could sleep in" Kenma answered shyly. "There's pancakes for you in the fridge and I made coffee" Kuroo added. "Thanks" Lev said as he dashed to the kitchen, I followed shortly. "That was nice for them to do" Lev said as he devoured a bite of pancakes. "We should do something in return, maybe watch Hiro the rest of the day so they can go out and not have to worry?" I suggested. "That sounds like a great idea! We can take him to meet some former high school volleyball players" Lev suggested. "That's a good idea" I said in agreement.

Kenma's p.o.v.

"Now that the kids are napping, we should talk about our status. Are we gonna see if this works out or are we not gonna risk it and stay friends?" I asked as we walked to our room. "I think we should try 5 months of "dating" and see if it works out then we'll make it public" Kuroo suggested. "That's a solid option, I think it's worth a try" I agreed. "Then that's what we'll do" I said as I hesitantly went in to kiss him. He then grabbed the back of my head gently and filled the gap in the kiss, It lasted a few seconds before he broke the kiss.

"Don't you ever feel the need to hesitate like that again with me" Kuroo said as his breath hit my nose. It smelled fruity since he hated mint toothpaste. "I won't don't worry" I said as I kissed him without hesitation. "Let's chill with Lev and Yaku" Kuroo suggested before we both stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Hey guys" the former players said as we sat down.

"Since you took care of Mika for us this morning we are going to return the favor and watch Hiro. Feel free to have a couple days on the town to do what you need to get done"