Chapter 1

You looked through the classroom window to see your- everyones childhood friend Najimi sitting at the desk greeting people. You watched them smile and talk to the girls and boys in your class. You took a deep breathe and walked into the classroom. You walked over to the group of people surrounding your friend and sat down in the desk next to theirs. "hm? Ah Y/n Hi!" Najimi said, as they turned around in their seat to look at you. You smiled at them and waved slightly. "Morning Najimi." The people surrounding Najimi's desk left to go to their own desks.

"Did you get your homework done?" Najimi's eyes went wide as they looked at you. "There was homework?" You nodded and smiled a bit. "Don't tell me you forgo-" "Ahhh! I knew I was forgetting something!" Najimi yelled, messing up their hair. "Hey Y/n can I please borrow your homework?" Najimi pleaded, staring at you with their big eyes. You sighed and smiled at them, making them smile big and swipe your homework. "I'll be quick." After a couple of minutes Najimi slammed their head down on their desk groaning. "So much writing.." They groaned out. You stared at them and smiled.

"Just hurry and copy the answer's before the teacher gets here Najimi." "Okay..." Najimi mumbled, sitting back up. You watched them scribble on their sheet of paper and sighed. You looked down in your bag to see a envelope ready to be given to Najimi. You sighed and stared at it thinking how you were going to give it to them when a paper was slammed down on your desk making you jump. You looked over and saw Najimi giggling. "I finished~" You smiled at them and nodded. "Thanks Y/n you saved me again. I wouldn't know what I'd do without you." You smiled a bit at Najimi and saw the teacher walk in.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As soon as class was over Najimi was swarmed with people by their desk. You sighed and saw Komi and Tadano sitting at their desk still. You stood up and walked over to them. You sat down in the seat infront of them and smiled, leaning your chin down on Komi's desk. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?" You asked, looking up at them. Komi held up her notebook that had, 'No, you're not interrupting anything.' You nodded at her and smiled. "So Y/n did you tell Najimi that important thing yet?" Tadano asked, staring at you. You shook your head and sighed. "How can I? Najimi's always swarmed with people-" "I'm not always swarmed with people." You heard a familiar voice say. You jumped and looked up to see Najimi standing there with their arms behind their back, smiling.

"N-najimi!" You stuttered, staring at them. They smiled at you and leaned closer to you, "So what is the important thing you wanted to tell me?" Najimi asked, leaning closely. You blushed more and looked away from them. "Nothing! I-It's not that important." You said, looking away from them. You heard Tadano laugh a little from behind you making you glare slightly at him. You looked at Komi and stood up quickly. "A-actually I need to ask Komi something before class starts again." You said, getting up. You grabbed Komi's arm and pulled her out of the classroom leaving Najimi and Tadano staring at the two of you.

You let go of Komi's wrist and looked at her she stared at you with a calm expression and started trembling violently. You stared at her and smiled a bit. "S-sorry I shouldn't have grabbed you and pulled you out like that. She stared at you and shook her head slightly. You smiled at her and leaned back against the wall. You sighed and looked at her as she stared at you. "What do you think I should do?" You asked her, as she stared at you. You looked down at her hands noticing she was fidgeting you smiled softly and looked back up at her. "It's okay you don't have to answer." She fidgeted some more and opened her mouth slightly until you noticed a head you reconize well. You huffed and walked over and konked the perosn on the head. Tadano yelped and held the top of his head as he looked up at you.

"Dude, this is like the second time I've noticed you spying on me and Komi." You said, crossing your arms. Tadano stood up straight and blushed. "I-It's not what it looks like." He said, waving his hands around. You stared at him with an eyebrow raised and smirked slightly. "Mhm sure. You like her don't you~" Tadano blushed more and started waving his hands around faster as Komi stood a distance from you two, not being able to hear you two. "I-I said it's not like that!" You raised  your eyebrow more and smirked, "How can you not have a crush on her? Everyone does I mean look at her! She's the class goddess"

Najimi skipped down the hallway and saw you two. "Hey! Hey!" They sang stopping as they got to you. "What's wrong with Tadano?" Najimi asked, noticing how red Tadano's face was. You smirked at Najimi and pointed secretly at Komi. "He likes her." Tadano blushed even darker and yelled, "I do not!" Najimi snickered and wrapped an arm around you, as they looked at Tadano. "I already knew~" Tadano glared at you two and started to walk past you to go towards Komi.

You giggled slightly and looked at Najimi who had a sly smirk on their face. Najimi looked back at you with their arm still around you. "Ahah Let's leave them two alone." Najimi said and led you back into the classroom. "So what's the thing you wanted to say to me?" Najimi asked, looking at you. You blushed slightly and took a deep breath in. You exhaled and looked at them as they stared at you with their big eyes. "I-I'll tell you after schook 'kay?" Najimi nodded and smiled widely. You sighed as they turned in their seat the face the chalk board. You put your hand on your stomach and felt the anxiety start bubbling in your stomach.