Soooo....

I'm starting to get back into my books and trying to remember where I left off and where I was going with most of my stories.

I wanted to know if you liked the spacing in My Neko Brother. If you did and would like me to do that with all my stories I'm more than happy to do so I just need to know. Also if anyone has any one-shot ideas or requests regarding the twins please message them to me because I dont really have any more singular ideas. All my thoughts have gone towards my stories.

I'm also here to tell I've had a lot going on in my life. A ton of ups and downs. The ups usually resulted in a published part in one of my books. Everything has turned upside down again for me as my grandmother (whos like 60ish and I'm 24) had me bring her to Texas to visit my Aunt and my cousins for my youngest cousins 5th birthday. My grandmother then proceeded (on my cousins birthday) to pitch a toddler fit and leave me in Texas. I'm from Tennessee. So this has been fun and givin me some time to write among other things. So I'm hoping to again pick up where I left off in my free time and give you guys the stories you deserve.

Anywho I love you all and feel free to message me anytime.