~1

¨Okay you were right...   This new club is awesome.¨ I say to Isa
¨I know right, i am gonna get us new drinks.¨ Isa says.
After 5 minutes of waiting for Isa she gets back with the drinks. She orderd one of your favorites.. Sex on the beatch.
¨Isa there are a few hot guys on the dance floor u wanna go and shoot ur changes?¨ I say.
¨Omg fuck they are super hot, ofc lets go.¨ Isa says.

Isa drags me with her to the dance floor, as we get there i start to swing my hips to the rythm. After not even 30 seconds of dacing u feel hands placed on ur hips. ¨Hey you look so hot.¨ A guy that you is in the 30 says. ¨O i know¨U answer him back, he is hust to old looking.
He left but u feel eyes on your back the whole time, as you scan the club u see a very hot guy in the vip lounge upstairs staring at you. Fuck he is so hot.

After a 2 minutes u feel another pair of hands on ur hips, u turn around and see a young man that looks like ur age (22).
He start to touch ur ass sometimes and u really feel uncomfortable. As u want to walk away the man gets a grip on your arm and it hurts.
¨Ur not gonne leave that fast we didn´t even got to the fun part of tonight.¨ He says and winks at you. Uhm ew discusting.
¨And we are not gonna get to the fun night so u can let me go now.¨ I say, but he still didn´t Let go.

¨She said let go¨ A very deep and very sexy voice says from behind you. You look behind u and see the hot guy from the vip room.
The man let go faster then u expected and he walks away without saying anything. U turn around and look in the most beautiful green eyes you have ever seen. ¨Thank you¨ you say. ¨No problem, what is ur name if i may ask?¨ The mistery guy says.

¨sophie and yours is...?¨ You answer him.
¨Luca¨ He answers even his name is hot... this is gonna be a long night i guess.....

Hey so this is a really short chapter just to get into it a little...
I have a lot of school work so i dont really have much time but i really am trying to find more time.
I hope u guys are gonne like it! Xx