Chapter 32

Lilly's pov

"Okay. Tell me about your family." I said.

"I was born an only child.My parents really didn't want kids. They had me on accident. They treated me poorly. They hated me. I knew the reason I wasn't adopted was because my parents wanted me to be a slave. On days everything was kinda okay. I would go to school. Come home do dinner and go to bed. If I was off everything was horrible especially on summer vacation. I did chores.Cleaned the whole house. They were very mean to me.I was never aloud to stay home. If I was sick school would be a nightmare but I still had to go." he said.

"I'm really sorry,Adam " I said.

"You are all I have I won't lose you. I love you so much darling." he said.

"Maybe if you act less crazy and less obsessed I will start loving you back." I said.

"I can't help it. That's how I show my love. Your the only one I love." he said.

"Once I love you maybe I can help you with it." I said.

He nodded." Thank you love." he said.

It was getting really late.

Adam went to make dinner. We were going to continue the lessons tomorrow.

We had a quick dinner and went to lay down in bed.

"Thank you darling for today." he said. I nodded.

"I love you so much." he said.

He cuddled me  wrapping his whole body around me. He was practically on top of me.

I hugged him. Wrapping my arms behind his back. Holding it there.

I had to make sure he wouldn't squish me.

He fell asleep. He snored  softly. He was clearly really comfortable.

I fell asleep. I wasn't that comfortable but there was nothing I could do.

Before I loved him I tried every night to get him off of me.

Most of the time it didn't work.

One time it did and he just went back on top of me unconsciously.