What's going on here?

Chapter 2

Luck POV

"Am I in trouble?"

I was scared of he's answer.

"No,But we need you to come back in one week, and you will have to under go some testing before we let you go if that's okay with you and your captain? of cores."

"Yeah do whatever with him just don't hurt him to much." Yami said joking around I hope.

"I guess I okay with it." I don't think I sounded to convincing

3 hours and 30 mins later.

I got back to the Black Bulls with Captain Yami everyone was waiting for me to come back.

When I got in all I wanted to do was go to bed.

"Luck your back!!!" all the members spook in unison. I turned my head and passed them and went to my room.

"Luck where are you going!." Magana tryed to grab my arm but I moved out o the way

"LUCK!!"  

Yami POV

"Guys stop. Luck's just a upset right now." Yami sat down and tryed to explain

"Luck can't use his magic right now the Wizard King thought it was best right now okay so just give him some space."

( There's just one thing that's bugging me his Ki was different what the hell is going on here."

Luck POV

One week has passed, I've watched several members of the Black Bulls go on missions and return and talk all about it.

I fell so useless, even more then Finral must fell at lest he get's to take Yami places.

I just want to do...... everything went black again

William POV

("Hey Patri what do you think is going on with that Black Bulls member?")
("I don't know? maybe it's something like us.")

"THAT"S IT!!!!!" I yelled out loud without noticing Langris ran into my room
"Captain Vangeance!!! is everything okay?"
"Oh umm... Yes I was just thinking."
"About what may I ask."
"About Luck."
"About who?"
"The Black Bulls member that attacked the capital the other day."
"Oh."
"Anyways can you sent this letter to the Wizard king for me.?"
"Yes here you go."

The letter said my thoughts on what was going on with Luck. Minus the hole Elf part of where I thought of it.

I heard screaming, the capital was under attack again.
"LANGRIS!!!!"
"Yes Captain."
"Portal quick to the Capital!!!"

When we arrived half the town we got to was gone. I could see Fuegoleon and Nozel up in the air fighting LUCK!!! How his he able to even keep up with both of them. 

While I was helping people evacuate then I saw Fuegoleon fall 

"BIG BROTHER!!!!!" That was Leopold!!!

Fuegoleon hit the ground. Luck just knocked out Fuegoleon a Captain!!!

Luck was still fighting Nozel, but then all of a sudden Luck dropped down. did Nozel get him. NO!! HE WAS GOING AFTER LEOPOLD!!!

"LEOPOLD RUN!!!!" I tried to get him to run but it was too late, Luck had landed in front of Leopold

Leopold POV

"Ahh." Luck was right there but his mana didn't fell the same.

"Okay I'll do you first." Luck said something to me but what dose he mean, what is going on here.

No ones POV

Luck opened his grimour and attacked Leopold, Lightning went everywhere Leopold screamed from the pain in his head. Leopold fell to the ground.

"Get up, Get up now." Luck was specking to Leopold.

Leopold got up but he didn't look himself

"I am you Master, Your job is to protect me, and stop them."

Luck was giving orders to Leopold, and he was listening to him.

William POV

this was not one of Luck's spells, he just brainwashed Leopold and turned him into a mindless drone. a warrior for him. 

We need a captains meeting now .

I had got the Captain's that I could some were to busy, Like Nozel who was now fighting Luck and Leopold who was now even stronger then he was before.

"Okay first thing first we need something to call him so I thought of Lucky."

"MY MEMBER IS OUT THERE POSSESSED AND YOUR THINKING OF WHAT TO CALL HIM!!!!!" Yami yelled at me.
'It was so we don't get them mixed up, It's obviously not Luck, someone else is behind this. One other thing I know is that his scared about something."
"Why do you think his scared, is it because his scared of getting Cut *keh-keh*."
"I don't know why, all I know is that he is scared and we need to take that to our advantage."
"AND DO NOT KILL HIM!!!" Yami yelled
"Yes we just need to knock him out."
"THAN LETS GO!!!"

When we had got back there Luck was gone, several people were on the ground they were, Finral, Nozel, and Fuegoleon.

Wait Yuno was here where did he go, Did Lucky get him too.

No ones POV

Everyone was okay, Nozel and Fuegolen were unharmed, but Finral got hit bad with Lightning and got his magic stilled off the Owen said it well come back in a month or two.

Luck was found and was locked up with a magic bracelet, it made it where he couldn't use his magic

Leopold and Yuno are both here but have been brainwashed and only talk to each other, mostly about there Mater a.k.a Lucky.

End of Chapter 2 To Be Continued

IN "Lucky."