She continued to brush his hair with her fingers and nodded, not quite able to form words just yet.

Tommy noticed that she became timid, reaching out with his left hand he placed it on the back of her knee. Causing her to make eye contact again.

"Do you want to be involved with this?" He asked her. Like he said she was good at this work, but he didn't like her in danger and if she wanted out, he would happily keep her out of it.

Nodding almost right away "I'm here Tommy...someone's gotta make sure you keep that head on" she teased at the end

He smirked, "if you say so peach"

*****

Polly invited Bella over for tea.

Bella showed up right on time, and was walking up the steps to Polly's home.

She was going to cancel because today was the day Tommy was going to get control over the warehouse and she wanted to join him. But he insisted she went to Polly, that he was only picking up a key.

Bella didn't believe him when he said it was going to be that easy. But still she obeyed and left him to it.

Knocking on the door, she pushed some hair out of her face, and looked around at the property. She never understood the need for so much of it. One day she hopes to have a small house somewhere in the countryside where nothing can bother her.

Just as she was getting lost in her thoughts, the door opened. She was greeted by a smiling Pol and in her arms and even smilier Charlie.

Gasping, she put her arms out reaching for the boy. "Oh me Charlie! I've missed you love!"

He giggled and said, "B-bell!"

This time she gasped out of shock, then the biggest smile came to her face

"That's right Charlie, I'm Bell." She said to him and then smiled up at Polly "can you believe it Polly he said me name?!"

Polly chuckled. She loves watching the two interact. "Yes dear. He's getting very good at that. I'm sure his father probably talks to him about you all the time"

Keeping the smile on her face, she shook her head and stepped closer to Pol to give her a one armed hug.

"How are you today?" Bella asked her

Pulling away she held the door open wider
"I'm good. Now come on in, I'll get the tea."

Nodding and smiling at Charlie in her arms, she followed her inside.

Sitting down, adjusting the toddler in her lap, she thanked Polly as she handed her a cup of tea.

Polly had a smirk on her face as she took a sip. Bella noticed this, And smirked back

"And what's got you so happy over there?" She asked

Looking down, Polly shook her head "I'm meeting the man from the wedding"

Raising her eyebrows "the one with the mustache?!"

Polly nodded