hogwarts...

Ophelia walked into her boyfriends — Peter Parker's room, they hadn't been able to see each other since Ophelia only returned from Scotland that very day.

Her first instinct was to visit the awkward boy she had dearly cared about, after calling Yelena and informing her about her return Ophelia decided she wanted to surprise her boyfriend.

"Ophelia?" Peters aunt — May called out "when did you return sweetheart?" she asked bringing the redhead into a warm hug.

"about two hours ago" Ophelia smiled at the older women "I was going to call, but I decided to—"

"Surprise Peter" Aunt May finished for her with a smirk "he'd love that"

with a push of encouragement Ophelia continued her way to Peters room, giggling at the thought of Peters shocked face.

she knocked on his bedroom door trying her best to seem like Aunt May, she heard the loud footsteps of her lover and couldn't overlook the excitement she felt.

"Love?" Peter smiled as he recognised her "you're back" he stated pulling her into a tight hug "and you didn't tell me!"

just as Ophelia was about to answer she felt the floor underneath her open as she felt herself dropping into darkness.

"where are we?" Tony Stark questioned as the group slowly awoken, Ophelia looked around herself noticing familiar faces such as Yelena Bolva, Steve Rodgers, MJ Watson and some others.

"most likely in hell" MJ groaned holding her head "and it bloody hurts here"

"no jokes" Oliver began "where the hell are we?"

another avenger came up behind them "hello" Dr.Strange started "welcome to a place I like to call, Hogwarts"

Ophelia eyes wandered across the room she was in, there were five tables, four were down some steps and each had a colour representing them and one was going reached but steps and held teachers.

"what is a hogwarts?"

"It sounds like a type of mole you get" Ophelia shrugged.

The doctor shot her a weird look "it's a school for magic.."

Dr. Strange turned around to face the rest of the school "hello to you as well, I am here today to bring peace to our existence. well not really, this is so going to mess up relationships.."

"I, along with the weird people behind me are not only amazing but are... for the most part avengers"

some students broke into whispers and Ophelia could only pick up some "the avengers?"  "they actually exist?"

"Uh.. yes we exist, and I'm here to show you guys something very important" Dr. Strange rubbed his head "movies!"

"Yes young ones! do not panic, I am here to show you six movies that can, and will change ours and your lives" he smiled "now, let my friends introduce themselves, I'll start. I'm Dr. Strange to you all" the said main pointed towards Tony

"tony. tony stark" (James. James Bond)

Dr. strange slowly pointed along the line of people. "Steve Rodgers"

"Bucky Barnes"

"Natasha Romanoff"

"Thor"

"Clint Barton"

"Wanda Maximoff"

"Yelena Belova"

"Ned Leeds"

"MJ"

"Peter Parker"

"Missy Laverna. But my real name is Melisa Lavern, i was called Missy because it's short and Lia thought that Little Missy, the bitchy was good nickname—..."

"Missy, you had one job" Ophelia grabbed her adoptive sisters shoulder. "I'm Ophelia Laverna"

the world seemed to stop around Lily Evans as she stared into the eyes of Ophelia, they were hers, along with her gorgeous red locks.

anyone in the right mind would know the story of Melody Potter, but as they looked at the girl in front of them most had realised that Melody instead wanna dead, she was a teenager named Ophelia Laverna now.

Dr. Strange laughed, not noticing the tension all around "now that, that's done. may I start the movies, yes I may."

"first up. black widow"

lilah speaks '

how have so many people found this story already? I am very grateful for you all <33
I only chose some avengers and not all because it can get to hard but if I missed an avenger and they are in a movie they will still be in the movie!!