first met (one)

(your pov)
"Sebastian~! I wanna go out and play.!" I heard him chuckle as he walked in with my roller skates and holds them out to me. "Here you are miss y/n," I took my skates and hugged Sebastian. "Thank you, I'll be back soon!" I say as I run out of the house and to a skate park I found that no one goes to. I moved to Russia only a month ago, and this place is already amazing, I talk to this girl named lif and she's really cool. I ran up to the park and I saw someone with blonde hair that was tied up in a low ponytail, and a strand sticking out in the front, gotta say, he was kinda cute. I walked over to a bench and started putting on my skates when I realized, I don't know how to tie my shoes.. I never learned because Sebastian always helped me tie my shoes, should I ask that kid over there, I don't wanna seem weird though, I sighed as I tried waving the kid down, he saw me and skated over. "What.?" He asked with an annoyed face. "I'm embarrassed to ask this but, could you help me tie my skates," he looked at me with a face that shows his question before he could even say it. "How do you not know how to tie shoes, how old are you?" I rubbed my neck. "I-i'm 14, and turning 15 in a month, I only don't know because my parents refused to reached and banned my butler to teach me.." "butler.? Oh, you're one of those rich kids.." he sounded disgusted when he said his last words. "What do you mean by that?" "You're one of those rich kids that use the unfortunate one's for your own self gain..." My eye went wide. "N-no, I'm not like that at all, I've never used anyone before.! I was just raised in a rich family, but, I'm not that rich anymore.." I rubbed my hands together cause I didn't really want to admit that, but he forced it out of me. "So, you're not rich.?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows a bit, and all I did was shake my head. "Me and my butler are the only ones, and he has to work really hard just to keep food on the table..." He paused for a long moment before bending down and tying my skates. "I'm sorry for assuming..my name is Dee," I smiled, "your name is nice, mine is y/n," I could see him blush a bit, wonder why. "Th-thanks for the compliment, I guess," he got up and held out a hand to me as I took it and got up, slipping a bit. "Hold on tight, skates hurt when you fall," I rubbed my neck, "yeah, I fell one time and sprained my wrist" "mhm, I broke my tailbone once on them, and then stuck with skateboards," he said as he picked up his skateboard and looked at me. "Hm, you look familiar.." he said as he glinted at me. "Umm, okay?" I just said in response cause no one's ever said that to me. "Sorry, that was probably weird.." "no no, it's fine, just no one's really said that to me," I say as I hold up my hands. "Hm, alright," he says as I put my hands in my pockets. "Hey, I got an idea, wanna race?" I ask as he look at me and chuckles. "Sure," he says as he sets his board on the ground and get on.
*Time skip*
"Wow, that was so fun!" I say as I turn around to look at him as he looks tired and winded. "Umm, you okay?" I ask as he looks at me with wide eyes. "How...how can you go so fast.??" He walks over to me with a face that shows his surprise. I giggled and just shrugged. "Dunno, maybe you're just slow~," after I said that, I could literally hear his neck pop as he snapped his head in my direction. "What.?" "Woah woah, calm down, it was just a joke.! Don't take it seriously," I said as I stepped back cause I have no idea what he is capable of. I heard him scoff, "pfh, whatever.." he crossed his arms over his chest as I sighed. "Well, I have to get home anyway, but, I hope to see you more sometime!" I gave him the biggest smile I could muster as I go over to grab my shoes to put them on, as he followed behind me. "Yeah, I guess I did kinda enjoy today, maybe we could do it again sometime.." I could see him in the corner of my eye turning more red. "Sure, strawberry," I smirk as he looks at me with wide eyes. "W-wah.?-" "cause your as red as a strawberry!" I smiled at him as he just got more red. After I was done with my shoes I got up and looked at him. "See ya around strawberry.."

(Done, 859 words)