Chapter 2 The Egg Heist

Etherea is a large fantasy castle built into the mountains. The place is used by enchanters, and also contains a few very valuable artifacts.

Two figures are just outside the castle, hiding over the edge of a small hill.

One of them is a human male, Duke. The other one is a werewolf, Daniel.

"There it is, Daniel" Dule snickers, "If we pull this off, I'm about to become a very wealthy man."

Daniel affirmatively nods in agreement.

"Hand me the schematics," Duke puts out his hand.

Daniel shuffles through his inventory.

"Come on, hurry up!" Dule urges.

"Alright Alright" Daniel said as he hands Duke some papers. Duke begins looking them over.

"According to these schematics...Daniel, what is all this?" Duke asks, frustrated, "I asked for schematics, I specifically asked for schematics of Etherea!" Duke said before smacking Daniel upside the head

Daniel moans confusingly.

"How are we suppose to steal the stone if we don't know which tower it's in?!" Duke complains.

"Well sorry if you weren't specific" Daniel said defending himself.

"Hey don't sass me alright, you're gonna get us caught before we're even started," Duke tells Daniel as he looks around, scanning the area.

He turns back to Daniel. "We'll just have to do what I do best, improvise. Stick behind me, and don't do anything stupid"

They enter the Etherea castle. They have looked in almost every tower, but haven't found the stone. They try to act natural while everyone walks about.

They pass by some weapons on display. Daniel notices an enchanted hammer. He jumps up and down, and begins pointing at it while making a few barks to get Duke's attention.

Duke just scowls. He turns around and walks away. He makes it to the end of the room and turns around.

He notices Daniel isn't behind him anymore. He groans, "Oh, now what are you doing?"

He sees Daniel purchasing the enchanted hammer and smacks his forehead with his hand.

Daniel walks up to Duke and joyously presents his hammer. He smiles happily.

"Daniel, you don't buy from the people you're stealing from! Now let's get moving!'" Duke responds angrily but keeps his voice down and smacks Daniel upside the head again.

Daniel shrugs and happily puts the new hammer hanging on his back.

They arrive at the top of the castle and enter the last tower. A guard turns around as they enter, but Duke quietly kills him with his knife.

He turns to Daniel, "Watch the entrance, eh, Daniel."

Daniel nods and pulls out his hammer. Duke approaches the stone, and carefully picks it up.

A click noise is heard.

"It's redstone wired..."

Daniel stared at him, not having heard what he said.

' It's wired, run!' Duke urges Daniel.

They go towards the entrance, but guards have blocked it off. Duke runs to the back of the room and slides down a chandelier, landing on a lower portion of the castle.

Daniel follows, but doesn't grip the chandelier tight enough and lands face flat on the floor below.

Duke helps Daniel up and they continue running through the castle with a crowd of confused citizens.

A small group of guards block their way. Duke knows he can't take them all out and stops. Daniel rushes past him and takes them out easily with his new hammer.

Duke then heads off the road and hurries down the mountain. After a few minutes of running, he stops and chuckles.

"We did it, Daniel! I'm gonna be rich..."

Duke grunts as Daniel bumped into him.

The stone falls off the mountain and teleports away in a loud boom. A trail of energy can be seen pointing in the direction it went.

"Daniel , you idiot!" Duke scolded Daniel and smacking him once again this time even hearder.

Daniel makes a defensive growl.

"Hey don't you start with me! Now we have to find it again before someone else does!' Duke grumbles.

Daniel growls disappointingly.

Duke sighs, "The energy trail pointed north, towards Underwood" he points north.

Daniel cocked his head, "is it just me or is it leaving Etherea?" Daniel asked pointing.

"You're right, it is heading away from Etherea. So let's get moving!"