02

 Win<3What is Braun even teaching?

Win<3
What is Braun even teaching?

Kailani🤍
I'm not sure, but everyone loves him
so it's a win for him and them.

Win<3
You don't like Mr. Braun?

Kailani🤍
No. I hate him.
Read 1:40 pm

"Kailani," Mr. Braun slams his hands on my desk making the whole class go quiet, "Is there a reason as to why you're not paying attention." I look down at my phone hidden between my bruised thighs and then away from the man who stole my virginity and life. I can't help but feel empty. After I respond with, "I was just thinking about what the second equation could be, Mr. Braun." His eyes darken as he says, "That doesn't include texting a classmate during my class." No one else could tell, but I know from his gaze he was plotting something for Winston and it wasn't going to be pretty. "Sorry, sir." He scoffs continuing back to the lesson leaving us to take a bunch of notes the whole class.

When the bell rang I was so excited to get away from Reiner, but before I could go out with Winston out of the classroom Mr. Braun says, "Kailani, you're staying here for next period." I look at him in shock just like Winston does as he says, "Mr. Braun, she has a test next period." Reiner stands up towering over Winston by a mere 5 inches and says, "I'll talk with Mr. Hoover when she's finished telling me everything she learned in class, or would you like to join her?" Winston quickly shakes his head no and gives me an apologizing look as he hurries out of the classroom not wanting to be late for his next class.

When it's just the two of us Reiner shuts the classroom door and puts a sign over the window that says "Grading, Do Not Disturb." He turns his head to me slightly and says, "Strip." His yellow eyes stare me down as he waits for me to undress. I had on black survey sweatpants and a grey turtleneck to cover the bruising I sustained yesterday in the gym closet. I however quickly started to undress despite the pain because he was walking toward me. Not pleased, at all. He takes my backpack pulls out my phone and unlocks it even though I never told him my password.

"No I hate him," he mocks as he reads the messages I sent Winston during class. He goes behind his desk and pulls out the camera he had recorded me on before and puts it on the corner of the desk. "Bend over, Kailani." I shake my head no not wanting him to touch me again but he grabs me by the neck and slams me onto the desk with so much force I'm sure he could kill me if he wanted to. "Weren't you being obedient yesterday? Or did your loverboy give you hope?" He slaps my exposed ass hard making me cry out and move despite my chest being on his school papers. "I'm waiting Kailani."

His hand reaches down to my pussy, starting to play with my clit while his middle finger reaches inside of my pussy. "You're fucking soaked," He says, sounding pleased by the reaction as he grabs his camera turning it on and most likely showing it my ass. He pulls me up towards his chest by the neck as leans into my ear and says, "I'm going to ruin you Kailani. Then I'll fuck you in front of everyone and show them why you're a whore." He kisses my lips, but not before he bites down on my lip which will start to bleed.
I heard him unzip his pants and before I could take a second breath he slams himself into me without warning with a force that could break my legs.

I scream out and moan as he grabs my hips and moves them in a rhythm that works for him. However, he gags my mouth with my underwear, "I don't want them to hear you, yet." He pulls me towards him while he pushes himself in farther moving at a steady but fast pace, I let my legs wrap around his waist as it's the only thing I can do. He moans loudly as he starts thrusting even deeper, his tip touching my womb again. I couldn't control my body as it trembled every time he slammed into me repeatedly. "I've already fucked you six times and you already know the shape of my cock," he laughs as he starts slamming into me at an insanely fast speed.

"You're already asking for more while you squeeze me out. We haven't even finished yet you fucking slut." He was close but wanted it to last but he says, "Do you want it?" I shake my head not wanting it to end. He smiles into my neck saying, "that's too bad," while he spurts himself inside like he did yesterday. He kisses my neck before he bites down most likely leaving another dark bruise for later. He pulls himself out before he pushes me back down on the desk. He spreads open my thighs as he smiles. He starts kissing my inner thighs until he reaches my folds leaving a small kiss making me shiver and whimper.

He licks a stripe right up my pussy making me moan.  He does it over and over again, going over the same spot with his hot tongue until I can't take it anymore. I cum all over his face with a loud moan, giving him no warning. He groans and looks at me with furrowed eyebrows, "I never said you had permission." He flips me over once more and slaps my ass, "If you want my cock, then tell me what today's lesson was about." His tip starts rubbing against my folds before teasing his cock halfway into me. "I don't know," I muffled yelled because It was true, I didn't pay attention all class. I don't understand why I'd want to anyway.

He pulls my head up and leans down as he pulls the gag out kissing me hard as he pushes his tongue into my mouth making me feel the heat coming from him. He pulls away from my lips and shoves his cock the rest of the way in my pussy making me moan out loud. He bites my lip, my eyes closing as my walls clench around him. "Who do you belong to from now on?" He starts thrusting at an animalistic pace, gripping my hips so hard that there will be bruises surfacing within minutes or hours.

His quick thrusts, and this time he starts sucking on my neck. "Who?"His thrusts start getting sloppier which means he's close. "Y-You, Mr. Braun." He nods in agreement, "Glad you know." He moans out as he gives a few more hard, sharp thrusts, I start to clench around his cock as I feel myself cumming and let out a loud moan when his hot cum fills me up even more. He pulls out and watches our cum ooze out of me and mix just like yesterday. "Block Winston." He puts my phone in front of my face while he wipes the sweat off of his face taking the camera and closing the flip on the side.

"I can't block, Winston." His golden eyes darken when he pulls me up to him making sure we're face to face. "You will of you don't want his life to be destroyed before it's started. You belong to me Kailani, you don't choose your decisions, you obey."