Meeting Management"

"WHAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?" They yelled out. And by they I meant a select few that seemed to be the Loudest of the group. I winced and was about to answer then when I heard someone yell.

'YUU! What are you doing!?!!" I flinched and put my hand up.

'I-I'm sorry I'll be right back" I slide of the stage as I walked over to my manager, Jackson wasn't so bad when he was in a good mood. But when the Company was CEO's were around he could be down right cruel. Right now while they weren't here he was not in a good mood. I felt him grab my wrist and squeeze. I winced.

"M-Mr. Jackson. I'm sorry There was a small issue and-" I shut up as he squeezed harder.

"I don't need your Excused. Because of your stupid Mistake and those Fans of yours we lost almost 2 thousand dollars of refunds! Do you have any idea what this is going to do!" I gulped. I had never had to have a refund before.  I tried to pull my hand free but tensed as he gripped harder. He pulled and then shoved me into the wall. I winced and held the back of my head.

"Fix this! If you don't You will be going back to Training!" I sucked in a breath and Opened my mouth when I heard someone clear their throat.

"Is that how you Treat your Performers" I looked over and saw Vil walking over along with the others. Mr. Jackson snarled and glared.

"I don't need Advice from Crashers. Now leave before I call the Police for Trespassing!" Vil put his hands on his hips.

"And I don't need to smell your Foul Breath and yet here we are. You Abusing a client while I get spittle on my cheek. Perhaps we should post this little Video of you hurting Yuu here?" I blinked. Why was he-? He didn't need to do that! Mr. Jackson tensed and he glared.

"I would sue your ass for Filming with out permission" Vil scoffed.

'And I would Sue you for Abuse of a Minor. I suggest you walk away." He huffed at Vil and crossed his arms glaring. However a few others walked over. Malleus stood behind Vil raising an eye brow. Mr. Jackson scowled.

"What you and your little Demon fuck wads gonna get in my way? I OWN this brat" I put my hands up.

"I-It's fine. I'm ok let's all j-just calm down ok?" I felt the hit before I could stop it.

"SHUT UP! Your getting out of line again! I'll make sure to have a word with that Nanny of yours when were through!"  I was caught by the Green haired Trey. He glared at Mr. Jackson along with quite a few of the others.

"I think I have seen enough. Floyd, Jade, Why don't you see this man out? Floyd...or was it Jade? Smirked and the other put their hand on his chest.

"Right Away"

"Sure thing boss" They grinned before walking over to Mr. Jackson. Trey turned me away and checked my face. But I could hear the the struggling sounds. I tried to turn but I saw Rook walk over.

"Oh Mon Cher Let me take a look. ah your Poor face is going to bruise. Hold on I shale take care of it. Chevalier Dos Roses perhaps you could keep them still?" Trey nodded and I froze flinching when they got to close. I felt a hand on my head.

"It's ok, Rook is a bit much but he is great at Healing magic" I felt Rook cup my face and saw a Jewel at his side start to Glow. Then my face didn't hurt as much.

"Child does he Beat you often?" I heard Lilia ask. I blushed.

"H-He doesn't mean it... I kind of Ruined the Concert by accidently summoning you all here. A-And I'm sorry for that. I'm not exactly sure how to send you home B-But you welcome to stay at my Flat if you would like. I-It has plenty of room for everyone a-as long as you don't mind sharing?" I heard a sigh.