Penelope stared at the bouquets infront of her before plucking out the card from the first one.

Dear Penelope,

Hello! Are you awake yet? I just tried my luck, anyway. I sent you these flowers! If you don't know, the flowers are a mixture of Lily of the Incas and Yellow Roses! I hope you'll wake up soon, and may this bouquet liven up your room!

Also, His Highnesses doesn't have any originality in them. They sent you flowers as well after they saw me sending you one.

Yours truly, Felix Robane.

Penelope felt touched at Felix's sincerity as she gently touched the flowers, "Yellow Roses indicates friendship and joy. Felix is so thoughtful."

'Lilian York is really lucky to have him in the future.'

"Are they your suitor or something?" Rosalia asked, checking out the flowers.

"Penelope is engaged to the second Prince, Rosalia." Roger reminds, Rosalia rolls her eyes and muttered something under her breath.

Penelope ignored both of them as Henriella took the bouquet sent by Felix and walked away to arrange it on a vase.

Penelope reached for the second bouquet that is quite similar to Felix's in color. The bouquet is composed of peonies, chrysanthemums, and white tulips.

Penelope,

I apologize for my actions. My brother is even better than before, I suppose I should give you my thanks. Felix and I tried to go and visit you but that red-eyed man kicked us out. Who is he anyway?

Claude.

'That man-child, how dare he kick Felix out? Kicking Claude out is acceptable but not Felix.' Penelope thought in irritation, thinking of grounding Lucas for a month.

And lastly, Penelope reached for the third bouquet that is composed of gardenias, red roses, red tulips, and honeysuckles. Penelope smiled before opening the card attached to it.

Dearest Penelope,

I heard that you passed out trying to save me, I hope you are doing physically and mentally fine. About the incident, can we perhaps have a private chat? You should get better first, and I deeply apologize because I played a part in making you pass out. I hope that this bouquet that I sent you will cheer you up.

Love, Anastacius.

'Ah, right. About Aethernitas. Anastacius might be so confused right now.' Penelope thinks, closing the card and sighing.

"God why must you make my life like this." Penelope groaned in frustration.

'Anyway. I need to rest up and regain my strength, geez. I'll assume that I've been asleep for five days. One more day of sleeping won't be that bad.' Penelope thought before asking Henriella and Rosalia for a favor to place the bouquets on a vase.

———

"The Count is awake!" Was what Lucas greeted her the first thing in the morning, Penelope hummed before looking at the magician.

"His condition?" Penelope asks, placing her teacup down after she took a sip.

Lucas shrugs before plopping himself on the couch inside Penelope's bedroom, "As you expected. He woke up screaming frantically, exclaiming that there were people everywhere in his room and that your Mother is laughing at him. In short, he woke up insane."