twenty two

billieeilish

liked by finneas, lev

liked by finneas, lev.macs and 52 693 480 others.
_________
billieeilish: @Nike
_________

bilhuns: so prettyyy

bil.aliteracy: okay cute or whatever but girl where tf is kvng??

bilbuns: pls i'm so broke.

billieaches: billie girl what the fuck

peachespeachest: the shoes and shit are so pretty, i have already ordered!!

bilsbigtoe: so we not gonna talk about the articles and the fact that kvmg disappeared??

more...

"talk to me please" i ask june softly over the phone call as i pick on my nails, my phone pressed against my shoulder and ear.

"i am talking to you billie" i hear her sigh making me move my hands to play with my socks.

"yeah but i can tell you don't want to" i say quietly, she keeps quiet and doesn't bother saying anything else.

"i'm sorry" i say feeling the guilt in my chest.

"what did you guys do anyways?" asks making me bite my lip, i stay quiet for a bit just thinking about what to say.

"i'm sure you read the articles and saw the pictures" i shrug biting my tongue to hold back the tears.

"that doesn't matter, i'm asking you a question right now" she says almost sounding emotionless.

"we went out for something to eat because he wanted to talk and i'm sure you saw you saw the kissing pictures" i tell her biting my lip as i let my head fall on my knees.

"and we went back to my hotel later" i admit in a whisper as i feel the tears escape, i hear her suck in a breath and keep quiet.

"okay" she says calmly.

the line is quiet for what feels like forever before i open my mouth to talk but she cuts me off.

"you don't owe me any explanation don't stress but are you done talking?" she asks making me nod even though she can't see me.

i do though.

"yeah" i mumble.

"okay. i'm hanging up now" she says and the line cuts off before i can respond making me finally breakdown while starting at my phone screen before throwing it across the room.

i lean back in the couch and press my lips in a thin line as i let my tears fall. i hear everyone in the room get up and leave except for finneas who comes by my side to hug me.