The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"Meow" Lucius let out a low deep meow when Mr. Trein finished his sentence.

"I do not only grade your reports, but also by how you behave in my classroom. I will not tolerate sleeping in class." he told them with a stern look on his face before starting class. "Now then, please turn to page fifteen of your textbooks."

Mr. Trein started his lecture on what was in the textbook. Some of the students, including Deuce and the twins, were paying attention while most of the students in the classroom started to get bored. Ace and Grim were the ones that started to doze off from the point to where Ace started yawning to Grim falling asleep. It would've been peaceful to let him sleep, if Grim hadn't started snoring and drooling on the desk where the twins sat, disturbing everyone.

"FUGYAH!" Grim shouted, waking up from his sleep as he felt his nose getting squeezed. The culprit to that was no other than Mr. Trein's familiar Lucius, looming over Grim with a disapproving look on his face. "WHADDAYA THINK YOU'RE DOIN'!?" Grim angrily shouted, scaring some of the students.

"There will be no sleeping in my class." Mr. Trein said, giving Lucius some gratitude when he jumped back in his arms. "Do keep that in mind."

"Good first impression, Grim." Yuri snickered, earning a glare from the raccoon-cat.

"Shishishi" a feminine snickering hit their ears above them. Looking up behind them was a female with hyena features on her body.

Her hair is light tan on the top of her head, fading to a darker tan by her shoulders and to brown on the back of her head

Her hair is light tan on the top of her head, fading to a darker tan by her shoulders and to brown on the back of her head. She has large ears that are black colored on the inside. Her legs, arms, and tail are tan spotted with black, fading to black at the hands and feet. She wears a white, short-sleeve office shirt and very short, cut-off jeans. She has a fluffy collar that is tied into a bow tie.

"Shishishi" the girl snickers as she tries to stop herself by covering her mouth with her hand.

"Great now that one is laughing at me..." Grim grumbled.

●・○・●・○・● Sports Field [Physical Education] ●・○・●・○・●

Next class was Physical Education, they went outside to meet their next teacher. All the students wore their PE Uniforms; some had long sleeved jackets that fully covered their arms, short sleeved jackets that either showed their arms or a long sleeve shirt underneath, and others tied them around their waist, showing their different colored shirts of which Dorms they are staying in. Yuri picked a long sleeved jacket and wore hers around her waist, showing her beige colored shirt. Yuki picked a short sleeved jacket that was zipped up slightly just under her chest. The Soshi Twins made sure that their gems were safely secured in their clothing; Yuki kept hers under her shirt and Yuri pinned hers in the pocket on her jacket.

The teacher is very broad-shouldered with a thick neck and thick chest. He has dark brown hair styled in a pompadour and small blue eyes. He also has a thin beard framing his face. As the school's PE teacher, he wears a whistle around his neck. He wears athletic black pants and a red jacket with gold stripes; a golden stag-head is pictured on the right side of his chest. He wears a golden curled arrow-shaped bracelet on his left wrist, which is a blood-like red at the point.