The Time Machine

There was only 1 problem
I had no MONEY.
I had to do something to even start with the machine but, now my wife was also gone and I was left alone in the house with no money.
I went to the bank that day and asked for a loan. Pretty obviously I didn't get it, because the reason for the money was again IRRELEVANT. But I kept on insisting that I would return their money in 6 months, and I knew that if the reason for the money worked I'd be long gone.
At the end of the week they finally trusted me and gave me the money I needed. In between all this time I was unhappy about not having a company (my wife). I once heard when I was small that "You value anything only when it's gone". It Sounded dumb at that time but now I know what it meant. I couldn't change the pas-
Wait
I could, I can and as a matter of fact I WILL change the past. For at least now I had an objective after going back, spend the time with my wife, the time I had wasted in doing some shitty project, some irrelevant solutions. But only because of the shitty and irrelevant solutions I'd be doing that, so, I didn't really know which side to choose, my work being right or my wife being right.
I went to the shops as fast as I could, I was not able to get the stuff easily except for some wires, screws and nuts etc. But the other important parts were not easily found, as they were, new and expensive. Half of the reason I would be able to go back there was the latest technologies.
Plus, even if I had to return back to 2012 I had the equation of traveling to the future, but I wanted to go and resolve every problem I had ever created and after that I could go back to the future where I should be at that age. I know it's complicated.
12 September, 2012
4 months flew away and I had completed making the time machine. It had a chair with seat belts, some other high-tech stuff, which looked pretty cool in this generation but God knows it might be a common tool like the car in the future generations.
Whatever it might be
I was ready to go.
I thought for a second and set the machine to MAX. Which is that the machine would travel till it is capable of doing so. As there are options like half or full or quarter or half plus quarter as the machine is filled with a specific amount of fuel and not an ultimate one which could go on till 766 BC.
I wasn't sure whether the traveling would Take time or I would be crushed to death because of travelling at a very high velocity? It had no answers till now, but they were about to be answered in a minute or 2.
I had to inform someone my last words as it was not confirm whether I would or would not survive the travel. And Even if I did Where in the past would I be?
So I sat straight and started writing a letter to Mary-
Dear Mary
I have now completed the work y pi u were fed up of, Yes I solved the time travel equation. I'm so Sorry I got lost in my work and ignored you so much that you had to choose someone else and leave me. Which ever way you choose, it's t pi ur life, but once o go back my objective would be to relive these years and correct the fault in our stars.
Yours lovingly
Ronnie Stilton.