I kissed her cheek "What Seattle people?" I asked confused I heard about the Seattle richest family but never know they name nor they faces "Avery, the Spanish richest people in Seattle" he makes a tone in 'Duh'

Avery is my nickname but I have others nickname too.

How am I supposed to know does it look like I want to know them "Still don't" I gave him a smile as I give all my attention to Aria she started giggling from all the kisses I gave her.

"I'm your best Aunt" I told her like she knows a word I said "No I am the best uncle, now give me Aria" my thoughts Interrupt as I saw Nico leaning against my door.

I rolled my eyes at him "No, your not good with kids anyway" I walk pass him going downstairs "Avery I'm your older brother listen to me!" I heard Nico yelled from upstairs.

"Hey! Olivia, how have you been?" I walk up to Olivia as I throw the baby to Lucas to hug her. I didn't actually throw it.

"Hey Avery, I'm good I'm impressed that your company is growing higher" she hugged back we pull out of the hug.

"Thanks I have known for a while now" my smiled grew showing my dimples. Olivia is the nicest person I ever met she sweet give advice, and as the most beautiful Baby girl ever.

"My little sis is smiling now" Lucas points at my dimples every time my dimples shows it means that I'm happy but mostly of the time I'm not.

"Give me the Baby" Nico walks from upstairs taking Aria from Lucas arms "Y'all two are obsessed with My kid" Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Let's have a walk, would you?" Olivia suggested I nod as we walk to the garden, it has so much bright flowers I'm in love with Flowers it smell so amazing.

"You okay?" She asked as she looks at the flowers. Honestly I'm fine dad going to Business trips I ignoring mom as always since she doesn't even look at me for once.

"Yeah fine" I hum as I smile at the flowers they're so beautiful, we sat on the bench facing the lake that is in the middle of the center.

"I invite you to my walkway in the stage of Victoria secret" she spoke I nod at her with a smile. "Planning to have someone in your life?" She asked.

"No, Men only want women body I rather focus on my work than falling in love like a crazy teenager" I responded. Honestly I have never been in love before, I don't know how that feels I don't want to fell in love especially my dad that doesn't allowed me.

I have my own house and everything, my dad just told me I can stay for a week, is not even good to be here. "Avery, maybe you should try and let someone bright you up it may become your love of your life" she suggested

"I'm not letting anyone in my heart, it's impossible that someone will even be the love of my life" I scoff. I love Olivia and all but love is a word I don't believe.

Expect for the love I have for my brothers and Olivia also Aria only person I care in the world most people I will not let flame touch them. But being in love is not it.

"Maybe you can go shopping with me" she change the subject she knows when I feel uncomfortable with things that's why I love her she understands me. "Sure" I get up from the bench.

She puts her arms around my shoulder "Be prepare for the public" she says I chuckle at her. We walk inside the house "Hey can I get a glass of water please" I walk to the kitchen with huge smile on my face.

My father house have tons of maids I don't get it why but at least they have somewhere to work "Yes, Ma'am" she nods "Call me Avery" I sat on island chair.