Day 1. Karen's baby prologue

This fanfic is based off of @lisaaaaaa666 's fanfiction (There will be bodyshaming, this is a joke, and is not meant to be  taken seriously/gen )

My stomach was huge, the size of a bubba whale, I could hear the whale sounds from within my beautiful womb. 

I had my beautiful child with Donald Trumpie <333333 and I was sure the child would be just like him. A hardcore republican with a gun!!!!!!! 

Unfortunately, my beloved left me for Kim Watson who is the culinary teachers secret lover. It's a four way relationship and my beautiful son Bubba will be included soon enough.

I felt a kick to my stomach which felt like the child was jumping off of a table (A true bubba whale) that's when I knew "HOLY MCMANAGER, I'M GIVING BIRTH TO A WHOLE WHALE!!!!!!!"

My stomach suddenly got really, really big...the size of ur mothers bed which I slept in last night.

 and then out came the baby...why was the newborn child so...big? He was already an adult. 

"You're done. You're done. No more work for u, you're done." The adult dressed in a large Kirby costume repeated

Already balding on the head, wearing my little pony glasses, and looking like a Bradley...or a CHAD.

He...was way hotter than Donald Trump. he was my baby, my child, he was...really fucking ugly as well.

Bubba whale came out of my stomach with a McDonalds happy meal, a burger king crown, and wait...was that a Freddy Fazbear edition FAZBALL soda?!

I was so jealous and spiteful...how dare he have a faz ball soda before me...?! He started fnaf beatboxing on the spot and I blushed. I love my child.

My baby...is just so beautiful and I love him, even if he was singing Monster nightcore gacha life edition.

"monster...how so I feel, creatures lie here, looking through the window!" he shouted jumping off of tables in his glorious beauty. Farting rainbows as he went, a true nyan cat knockoff.

To be continued.