IMtHPiW?! - 2 (To the Palace!)

*Yes, I made a shortcut for the title. It was a bit too long to fit the sub-titles...

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  You were interrupted by a knock on the door, followed by a slightly muffled voice of a woman. "Lady Y/N, do you need some help in there? His Grace had ordered me to come check you out and told me that we'll be also leaving in 20 minutes!"

  Feeling a bit dreadful since you haven't gotten your memories yet, you still replied back by basing on your assumption on how the Y/N Bell would have said...

  "Give me 10 more minutes!"

 You got surprised for a moment when the voice that had just came out was really dulcet and childlike. But you quickly shook off the thoughts before using the remaining time to relax to get your memories first. Since you're still young and don't have that much interesting events happening yet, it was completed in just 5 minutes. 

  Opening you eyes as soon as you're done, you glanced at the clock in a hurry before going to a bathroom break... 

Uhm... You're a kid sooo... just in case, right?

  Welcoming you was a fancy and clean room, you quickly finished you business before checking yourself again in the mirror. You didn't have to pick a dress since you're already wearing one.

  To be honest, you were kind of expecting something pink because of how pink your bedroom was

  To be honest, you were kind of expecting something pink because of how pink your bedroom was. But that wasn't the case... maaainly because your mother had picked this out for you. Also, even though any modern attires are allowed in this world, the palace have a dress code. So although you'd rather wear something short sleeved because of the blazing heat of summer, you had to follow the rules, or else you'll get in trouble... Or even worse, paint your family's name with a bad reputation.

  You quickly adjusted the crooked bow on the back of your hair and opened your room's door. There, you could see Anita, your own personal maid.

  Anita complimented you when she saw your outfit. You nodded and smiled proudly with hands on your waist. Although Y/N Bell weren't the type to say thank you, you still said it to her, since you felt bad for not saying thanks.

  She widened her eyes slightly, but it was soon gone when she realized that it was a bit inappropriate. She then bowed and followed behind you when you went down the stairs to reach the front door.

  You quickly told Anita to bring the cupcakes that you had prepared and walked towards your parents with quick small steps. Your parents were still talking to each other but turned around when they heard you. 

Benedict Bell and Eleanor Bell are your parents' names.

"Papa!" you called out as you opened your arms and ran towards your father.