Love to Live

Jessica is a female celebrity and she is a successful celebrity who has $800M net. worth in a year.She is single right now and wants to be in a relationship but because she's not too ready that's why boys can't date her.Jessica wants her family to be successful and be like her so that they will not be like the people around them.She helps people and donating foundations.She helps people because she feel sorry for the children that is begging who just beg to live everyday.The time has come and finally she found the love of a real the love that she thinks it's her destiny to love again and it's Fredirick.The first day that they are dating is good and they are always smiling at each other.Jessica is a good girlfriend to Fredirick because she always buy fruits chocolates and anything that Fredirick's wants that he should be the one to do it.Jessica once said "I will die if she and Fredirick will separate with each other".Jessica always gives money to Fredirick because she know that Fredirick has no job and she is supporting too the family of Fredirick.Fredirick is extreamly picky in clothes he wants only Chanel,Louis Vuitton and etc. after that Jessica has a lot of loans she sell her 5 cars and 2 house and lot that's why she can't buy too much products to Fredirick and if Jessica can't buy what Fredirick wants he will be mad at her so she buy anything that can make him happy.After a months Jessica noticed that Fredirick is only fooling her to live.They fight each other and Jess said "You only love me to live to support your family,It' all lie I hate you I dont wanna see you anymore,get out of my house lier".Fredirick said "Sorry I will explain I'm sorry forgive me please". And so on they are separate from each other forever.