✯The Ice Princes (Fubuki Twins x OC)✯

Start from the beginning

They played soccer together and Sora felt somewhat good about this vacation. She became close friends with Shirou and Atsuya as she played every day with them during their stay. 

************

"Guys, I'm going back to Tokyo. It was really nice meeting you, I hope to see you again." Sora bows as she bid her goodbye to her new friends. All three of them were sad that she was going.

"Even though you tease me a lot but we'll miss you." Atsuya said looking down. He didn't want to admit that he will miss her. "I'm pretty sure Shirou will miss you more, not me." He said as Shirou laughed.

"Take care of yourself, and when we meet again, let's play soccer together again." He said as three of them put their hands on each other's, like making a vow. They smile at each other as they bid their farewell.

[Two Years later]

Sora was now a high school student. It's been two years since she last see Shirou and Atsuya, she really misses them.

Right now, she was sitting in the class, her friend Tatsuya was in the seat besides her. They were having new transfer students which was nothing new, they get new students every year.

She looks out the window not paying attention, until, she heard:

"Hi! I'm Fubuki Shirou, nice to meet you all." The sweet voice of Shirou averted her attention to the front. She couldn't believe her eyes, her two best friends were back.

She wanted to hug them but she didn't because she was in class and don't want to make a scene. Of course the girls in the class were swooning over them on how cute they are!

Shirou smiles at Sora, who was too stunned to speak while Atsuya smirks.

"Wow did you see they smile at me?" Said the girl besides Sora, as Sora rolls her eyes. She wanted to hit her with her cherry blossom fan but restrain herself from doing so.

"No they were smiling at me!" The other girl said as Shirou and Atsuya made their way towards Sora and sit behind her.

"It's been a while, Sora-chan, you hadn't changed a bit." Shirou said smiling.

"I'm sure you have polish your soccer skills, because I want to have a tough competition." Atsuya said snickering as the girl looked at both of the boy, chuckling.

"You boys hadn't changed a bit too." She giggled.

"Ryona-kun, focus on the class, please." The sir said. He wasn't mad since Sora isn't the type to disturb the class, since she's always calm.

"Sorry sir." She smiles writing her notes.

After class, she met Shirou and Atsuya in the field.

"I was getting glares from the girls cause I'm hanging out with you. You two sure gets popular here fast." She chuckles walking towards the boys. They nods agreeing with her.

"Forget about the girls, I don't blame them, I'm too Handsome and talented to be ignored." Atsuya said smirking holding the ball under his foot, with his hands on his waist, in a sassy manners.

Sora and Shirou laughed at him as Sora playfully hit him with her fan.

"Oi, you're not handsome.
Nor talented." She said teasing him. "Shirou is better than you."

"I agree." Shirou said teasing him. For some reason, teasing Atsuya was fun thing for both of them, since he get annoyed easily.

"Tch, wait till I show you my new technique." Atsuya said as he shot the ball in the goal.

"Wow, you sure has improved." Sora said clapping her hand.

"Show me what you got, Sora-chan." Atsuya said as they both get competitive.

"Here they goes again, being competitive."

Three of them played soccer for a while. After school, they were sitting in the riverbank watching the sunset.

Sora was in between Shirou and Atsuya as they were smiling enjoying the silent.

"I really miss you guys. It's been a long time after we see each other." Sora said breaking the silent between them, looking at Atsuya then at Shirou.

"Me too." Both boys said at the same. They chuckle.

"We miss you as well." Shirou said. "Let's continue to be good friends and make memories together."

Atsuya nods as three of them put their hands on each other's.

"My Ice Princes are finally back. Let's be together forever!" Sora said as they smiles at each other.

。* ゚ ✧  ゚*。

End of the One-shot! I hope you like it! Thanks for Reading! See you in the next Chapter.

Words count: 1300+