"You're a fucking cheater." Geto yelled out as he summoned a large, cursed flying spirit. It bowed down to its controller while he hopped onto it back and rode it to the school.

   Gojo appeared at the school a second later and was immediately faced with Nanami. "My junior! Hey, what's going on?" Gojo enthusiastically yelled while draping his arm carelessly over Nanami's shoulder.

   His attention fixed to the arm touching him instead of who it belonged to. He looked towards Satoru, his arm, and then back to his upperclassman, "Better than ever." He sarcastically said.

   "Oh come on, I'm literally your favorite 2nd year." The white haired teen scoffed.

   "I'm not gonna lie to you and say that you are. So you should know my answer." Nanami stepped out of Gojos reach and began to walk off without a care that he allowed Gojo to stumble over at the lack of support.

   "Who's your favorite then?" He called out. "Geto." Nanami dryly replied from a distance. Bastard! Anyways, thank God he's not here to hear this.

   "You hear that Satoru? I'm the favorite 2nd year." Geto jumped from the back of his cursed spirit and wiggled his eyebrows from behind the white haired male. The palm of his hand faced the cursed spirit as it began to shrink and distort into his hand.

He lifted the black orb towards his lips and swallowed it with a gulp. "But let's get this reported so we can relax for the evening. I am tired and hate sewer clothes." Geto began to walk and Satoru soon followed.

   "You know Id be concerned if you didn't say you wanted out of those sewer clothes." Geto shook his head at the statement, choosing to leave no comment as they walked through the halls.

   They soon knocked and slid open the door to their sensei's office. "Well that was quick." Yaga said, swiftly lowering his legs from atop the surface of his desk and straightening himself in the chair. 

   "Well I am the strongest, sensei. You shouldn't be so surprised." Gojo said peering his peer over his glasses.

   "Satoru, we went over this. I'm the strongest." Geto replied crossing his arms over his chest and eyeing the boy who sat to his left now.

   "Okay, it doesn't matter who's the strongest. I need a detailed report on this mission." Yaga peered at his wrist watch and then back at the two boys, who looked at each other and then back at Yaga. "Preferably now." The sensei raised his voice suddenly, making them both jump and straighten in their seats.

   Satoru rolled his eyes since he knew he would be the one forced to talk, and opened his mouth to speak but was met with a deep pain coming from his left eye. He bent forward, dropping his glasses onto the floor, covering his left eye with his hand. "Fuck!" He yelled out.

   "Yo. Satoru are you alright?" Geto asked hesitantly, he began reaching for his friends back when Gojo jumped suddenly. He now covered both eyes with his hands, groaning in pain. Gojo drew a hand back and blood dripped onto the floor.

"Go get Ieiri. Now!" Yaga ordered as Geto got up and ran out the office. Yaga walked around the desk and kneeled beside Gojo worriedly.

   Gojo was now on his knees, his forehead touching the floor as he clutched his two eyes. Rocking himself as he tried to ease the pain he felt, but the blood coming from his Six Eyes was never ending. He knew he would bleed out soon and could only see red. "Gojo, stay with me. They should almost be here." Yaga reassured.

   He soon fell over onto his side and the room went dark, "Gojo! No!" Shoko said as she burst through the door, her hand decorated with blue gloves. His eyes shut and he was now out.

   Hours later he woke up in a medical room. "Fuck man, what happened?" He called out not expecting an answer.

   "Oh shit... Gojo you're up." Shoko said setting down her chart on his bedside table. "Are you feeling okay?" She asked, obviously concerned.

   "Are my eyes okay? Am I bleeding still? Wait why was I bleeding?" He began to wonder all kinds of things as he started to pull back the bed blanket.

   Shoko stopped his action by putting her hands down on the blanket, keeping it in place. "Your telling me, you don't know what happened? Or you don't know about all your little mystery injuries and wounds?" She put one hand on her hip.

   "Shoko, I literally don't. I can't seem to figure out why it keeps happening. Wait a sec-"

   "I told her, Satoru, Im worried. All these surprise wounds could be fatal. Look how this one turned out, she needed to know." Geto now entered his room, closing the door behind him before making his way over to bedridden Gojo.

   "Shoko, I don't know. I just get these pains that lead to bleeding and bruising all over my body. I'm scared of this shit." Gojo slumped back in bed, scared for himself and his friends who looked at him with concern.

   "I think you should go see your clans psychic or telepath, they should be able to tap into that and see what the hell is wrong with you. Because you're either marked for death or someone's voodoo doll." Shoko bluntly stated, making Geto laugh.

   "You're probably someone's blow up sex doll. But they're like super kinky or something." Geto was now full on hysterically laughing.

   My home, Gojo thought, that place is eerie. It always gave him a headache to be there. He always felt a tug on him, as if he needed to follow his instinct and find what lurked in his home that wanted to get his attention. He never tried to though, always getting distracted.

   Soon, Shoko and Geto left Gojo there for the night to rest again. And in the morning, he would go visit his parents.