he'd always been good at telling when she was stressed, even though she was good at hiding it. "i'm okay. i was a little worried before, but i think i'm okay now." she gives him a reassuring smile as he nods, letting his arm fall over her shoulders as they walk to the kitchen.

"did you really make all of this?" yuna turns to seonghwa as his eyes widen upon realising just how much food she'd actually made.

"yeah. i'm not really sure how much you guys eat so i wanted to make sure i had plenty for you. and if you don't happen to like what i've made, even though that opinion is totally invalid and incorrect, i bought some snacks. also for if you end up eating everything or if you get hungry later and you don't want to have any more of what i've made. so there's plenty to eat. and if you happen to not want anything i've made or bought, we can always order in."

seonghwa looked as though he was going to start crying. "oh my gosh, bub! you didn't need to do all of this you know." he pulls her into a side hug as she smiles at him.

"i know. i just felt like it." they sit and talk for a little while longer, yuna constantly slapping san, wooyoung and mingi's hands away from the food, before another knock sounded from the front door. the girl gets up once more and opens it to reveal a panting hongjoong and hysterically-laughing yunho and jongho.

"what happened to you guys?" she queries as hongjoong bends over, hands on his knees.

"why... does that lady... have such a big fucking dog? and why... does it not chill out for a second? it chased me. through the garage. i thought... i though i was going to die!" yuna lets out a quiet chuckle as he puffs.

she knew exactly what he was on about. there was a lady in her building who unfortunately had a very large dog who happened to not listen. to anyone. not even the lady herself could get the dog under control whenever there was other people around. countless residents had made complaints about he dog, yuna herself included, but the woman claimed he was her emotional support animal and so the owners of the building wouldn't do anything about it.

"the dog- the dog chased- chased him- all over the place! it was so funny!" yunho stumbled into her apartment, wiping his eyes and holding his stomach, still laughing about the incident.

"it was not funny!" hongjoong growled as he quickly hugged the girl and followed the others inside.

yuna then turned back to jongho who had gotten over his laughing fit and was now politely waiting for the girl's attention. "hi, jongho. how are you?"

she pulls him into a light hug, aware of his disliking for physical touch, patting his back gently. "i'm good. something smells really good in here." he smiles down at her as she leads him to the kitchen.

"it's probably just all of this- san! all of this beautiful food she made, just for us." seonghwa gestures to the food once more, slapping san's greedy hand away from it.

"yes! yuna cooked! first, hyung gets attacked by a dog twice his size and now i get to eat the best food in the world! could this day honestly get any better?" yunho hugs his sister quickly before asking where the plates and bowls were so they could start eating.

"i'll get it all out, you guys-" yuna stops as she's pushed back by seonghwa.

"no, bub. you sit and tell us where everything is and we'll serve it up. you already cooked all of this and partially set up the living room. you've done enough." a light blush dusts the girl's cheeks as she nods silently. she directs seonghwa to the cupboard holding her plates and bowls while yunho grabs chopsticks and forks for everyone, as well as utensils to get the food onto the dishes.