Chapter 8: Saving the Family

Third P.O.V 

Next thing they know a giant bolder smashes through their ball room hall. Causing everyone to scatter from the scene with out getting hurt. "Are you ready for your Margaux make over!" Margaux yells. "It's Margaux. She must have turned the whole town into stock craving lunatics" Mortitia says. "Well I have to admit, I admire her work." Gomez said. They then proceed to load up the catapult again. They launch another one into the Addam's home. The spirit of the home even escaped into the lake. 

The boulders kept blocking the way as everyone tried to escape. "Pugsley! What is the true meaning of the Mazurka?" Gomez asked Pugsley. "It's about protecting our family from those who do us harm." Pugsley answers. "Go ahead, show them what you're good at." Gomez says with a smirk as he presents a bomb to Pugsley. Pugsley smirks and whips out his sling shot. 

Margaux shoots another boulder at the house. Pugsley started to do the dance of the Mazurka perfectly with the help of his explosives. He placed the bomb in his mouth and launched it at the boulder, causing it to explode before it would hit any of them. "Everyone, follow my boy!" Gomez said as Pugsley leads the way. The house proceeds to fall behind them. Pugsley launches bombs at boulders left and right. Making their way to the front door. Before a boulder could hit Lurch and the piano he explodes it.

 As they were running through the halls Ophelia tripped on a broken piece of floor board. Then a boulder was heading her direction, she braced herself. But then it exploded and she was pulled up out of the way and twirled. Pugsley holding her in a tipping position as the explosion happened beside them. "Cara mia." Pugsley says suavely with a wink and a smirk. "Mon cher." Ophelia said with a giggle, fighting the urge to swoon. He then held onto her hand and pulled her along as they continue to lead the family through the ruckus. 

They make it to the front foyer and he exploded the boulder that came from up top. "Shack-a-lacka bang baby." Pugsley says as he released the bomb. Then he exploded the door open so that they can escape. "Quick, out this way!" Pugsley says as he pointed at the opening. They make a run for the exit pugsley made, but a bolder fell right in front of them. 

"Pop! I'm out of amo." Pugsley said as he pat himself down. "We're trapped!" Gomez says as everyone huddles close together to avoid any falling pieces of the house. Ophelia holding onto Pugsley as he protectively held her behind him. Everyone looked around in fear as the house began to crumble before them. They decided to brace themselves. Huddling close together as lurch covered them as best as he could. 

The ceiling began to fall, but before it could crush anyone it was being lifted up. It revealed to be Ichebad and Wednesday; Ichebad being the one who caught the falling ceiling. "Hope I'm not crashing the party." Wednesday said. "Wednesday!" Pugsley and Ophelia said at the same time. Everyone sighing in relief and cheering. "Ichebad, quick. Lower your branches. Everyone grab on." Wednesday said as Ichebad lowered his branches for everyone. 

Each family member grabbing hold on a branch to get out. Pugsley grabbed hold of one and then held his hand out to Ophelia, holding onto the branch with one hand and Ophelia on the other. Everyone was able to get out and Ichebad let go of the scrap of ceiling. "Margaux Needler never stops until the project is finished!" Margaux screams. Thing snaps his fingers and presents another bomb to Pugsley. He runs over and jumps in the air, Thing throwing him the bomb and then Pugsley launching it at the catapult. "Fire in the hole!" Pugsley yells. 

Ichebad pulls Margaux away and then Pugsley lands in front of the Catapult. Well distanced away as it explodes behind him. "Mazurka!" Pugsley yells as he finishes off with the ending stance of the Mazurka. "Wooo! Great job Pugsley!" Ophelia cheers with joy, unable to fight the surge of excitement. "Is everyone alright? No libs missing that wasn't that weren't missing before you arrived?" Mortitia asked.