Niki + Brother Reader

M/n Pov
I'm bored. I've been sitting at this desk for 2 hours now. Staring at my blank computer screen as I waited for something, that I didn't know what. I was hoping to do something today, stream, play Minecraft, the sims (I'm obsessed atm) but I just sat there staring at something my mind being blank the entire time. Just then my sister came into my room (your 16 btw). "Hey M/n, have you finished your schoolwork? If you have would you like to stream with me I haven't streamed in a while so I was wondering if you'd like to join me?" Niki said in her calming tone. I turned around about to reply till I realised what she had said. "Wait. I had school today?" I asked confused. She just giggled and ruffled my hair. "Of course you did, you said to me 3 hours ago you were going to do your schoolwork and shout at me if I needed you." She then burst out laughing as my face dropped. "I'VE BEEN STARING AT THE WALL FOR THREE HOURS WHAT THE FUCK?!" I questioned. She only laughed harder. I got up and shooed her out of my room as I began to start my work.

After about another three hours I finally gave in and joined Niki on our Minecraft world and loaded up my stream. The familiar talking of my sister came threw my ears as I joined her discord call. "Hey, so you finally finished then?" She asked.
"No, I just can't be fucked anymore, to be honest," I replied honestly. She laughed again and then told me the plan for our world.

So far we had our started home and then our proper homes. The starter home was now a storage shed as well as a place for our junk to sit. It also had a pond and a farm with cows sheep chickens a pig and somehow we managed to find a mooshroom. We had a huge underground crop farm so we didn't break them when we were run-jumping. There were also a bunch of other farms for our essentials. It wasn't hardcore as when we tried I had automatically died within 3 seconds from falling off a tall asf tree. So then we decided for our own (mainly mine) safety we would make it survival. We were planning on going Diamond hunting as we were currently running out of diamonds and our armour was breaking (we have iron) so we grabbed half a stack of wood planks a crafting table and a furnace with some coal and torches and dug a staircase down to diamond level. On the way down we found loads more iron and gold and coal.

Eventually we got down to diamond level and dug out a huge area only finding a total of 15 diamond ore which we would fortune back at the surface. I picked up the remains of the supplies and ran back up to the top with Niki. I then started to smelt all of the other items we had got in the furnace, as Niki fortuned the diamonds we then made new armour tools and enchanted them till we ran out of xp.

I then got bored of playing and decided to get off and watch YouTube. I opened youtube on my computer and clicked on a video and started my homework not even paying attention to what they were doing in the video. Eventually Niki came in with a plate of food. "Hey, you nearly done cause its getting quite lare and were going out tomorrow?" she asked. "I'm nea- wait what time is it?!" I questioned looking at the time I got too focused and nearly completed 4 whole essays in 8 hours. "Thanks Sis, Ill eat this then go to bed thank you," I said giving her a hug. She then left the room and I ate my food showered and got in to bed wondring what i did to deserve her.
————————————————
Hey thanks for reading i have seen the Niki request i write it when I can but I was bored and decided to write this chapter and idk where i was going with it but oh well its something

-Aiden ❤️