➳𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 (𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝑒)➳

Start from the beginning

Stay tuned for more news relating to the conclusion of the Avengers saga, along with updates on the casting of Kate Bishop!

Published April 14th, 2019

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

734,091 likes

haileesteinfeld: Incredibly excited to officially share this with the world...🏹

jeremyrenner: Congrats! Welcome to the family!

haileesteinfeld: @jeremyrenner Thank you! Let's do this!

ellahunt: Umm...Hailee?

haileesteinfeld: @ellahunt Mmhmm?

ellahunt: @haileesteinfeld Nothing at all. Congrats, girl! Moving up in the world!

haileesteinfeld: @ellahunt I don't go anywhere but up! You know that. 💜

tomholland2013: Haven't you already played a Marvel character, @haileesteinfeld?

haileesteinfeld: @tomholland2013 Shhhh

elizabetholsen: Girl power!

haileesteinfeld: @elizabetholsen Power? That's all you, Scarlet Witch. ❤️

robertdowneyjr: Another archer? @jeremyrenner Is this girl gonna take your place?

jeremyrenner: @robertdowneyjr You think I would let that happen? She's gotta learn the ropes from me before she can consider betraying my trust.

haileesteinfeld: @jeremyrenner: Me? Take your position from you? Never.

user1: @robertdowneyjr: I love you.

user2: @haileesteinfeld Why does it have to be you in this role? Couldn't someone more deserving have gotten it?

user3: @user2 No one cares what you have to say. Hailee deserves this whole world.

user4: @user3 Preach, sister.

user5: I loveeee youuuuu, Hailee!!!! Please notice me.

April 5, 2020
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

And there you have it! Just hours ago, Hailee Steinfeld took to Instagram to confirm her casting as the iconic archer, Kate Bishop. For the past year following the release of Avengers: Endgame, more rumors have swirled on who would take up the mantle of the fan-favorite, but until today, no one really knew who would ultimately get the job.

Another fan favorite for the role, Katherine Langford, had a role in Avengers: Endgame, but, sadly, her scene was cut from the final film. She reportedly took on the role of a grown-up Morgan Stark, so one can only guess how she was in the film at all. Is it possible that one iteration of the film had our heroes traveling forward in time, as well as back? What other ways are there for Morgan Stark to have grown up over the course of a single movie?

Many current and past Marvel actors took to Instagram to congratulate Steinfeld on landing the role, including current Hawkeye star Jeremy Renner. Along with Renner, the MCU's beloved Robert Downey Jr took the time to welcome the newcomer, "Another archer? @jeremyrenner Is this girl gonna take your place?"

Now the question becomes when and where does Kate Bishop make her debut? Could it be in the upcoming Marvel blockbuster Black Widow? It's doubtful. While the MCU usually uses the comic history of its characters as a loose guideline to follow, allowing for creative freedom and surprising twists, it is unlikely that such an iconic character would be thrown into the MCU in a movie featuring a character that she has little ties to.

Does this mean that Marvel has more unrevealed projects? Most likely, yes. As many of the original Avengers have now had their own movie, it is plausible that Jeremy Renner may get a movie of his own. That would be the most likely debut for Kate Bishop.

As these rumors continue to circulate, sources have hinted that Disney's yearly investor meeting (scheduled to take place December 10th) may have a panel exclusively for future Marvel projects. If that ends up being the case, expect an announcement on where Hailee Steinfeld's Kate Bishop makes her debut. Until then, updates will be provided as they are released, so stay tuned.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳