Assigned Dorms

Hi, I'm Y/N, and I'm new to UA. I never thought I'd have this dumba$$ quirk, but here I am. I have a quirk of mind reading. I don't use it much because I don't want to hear people's shi**y thoughts. We all go outside, I wait as Mr. Aizawa takes out two pieces of paper with names on it.

"Hello problem children, I will be deciding your dorms for this semester. First up is Y/N and Bakugou." Mr. Aizawa said in an ominous voice. I blurt out, "Can I be in another dorm? I don't want to be with depressed fire boy." Someone walks up to me, I think it's that Bakugou dude. "HEY EXTRA! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?!" The angry fire man said. Everyone's staring in fear as this bozo is yelling at me. "Definitely not some #1 hero." I say, proud of what I'm saying. The fire man says, "IT'S BAKUGOU TO YOU, EXTRA!" He activates his fire quirk, not even Mr. Aizawa does anything. He just grins, proud that Bakugou knows how to use his quirk. I activate my mind reading quirk, he thinks, "I'm going to swing at their face, then go for the neck." As he tries to swing at me, I duck so my face doesn't look worse than it does. Then, I sneak up behind him and pull him to the ground. "Who's the extra now?!" I tease. In a blink of an eye he's gone. Soon, I feel a smoldering hot feeling on my wrist, he used his quirk on my wrist! I act as if it doesn't hurt at all. A broccoli looking kid says, "Uhh, I think you shouldn't-" he was cut off by this Bakugou kid, "SHUT UP DAMN NERD!" My adrenaline seizes up, I'm not gonna let some angry fire kid burn my wrist like this. I escape from his grasp and swing my fist in his face. He falls over, a death stare is what I got in return as I walked to the dorm. I settle in, and look at the photo of my brother before I left to this stupid high school. He's smiling and wishing me good luck, while flipping me off. I chuckle and try to skip classes, I'm too lazy to go. Some random DJ guy comes in with that 'Bakugou' kid.