Quick and easy steps, but my eyes trained on the pale laminated floor, I scurry across the room to the only available chair that was offered to me before sitting stiffly down on it seeing that the tour director is across the table.

There is silence while the tour director regards me and I can only shut my eyes when I listen to what he has to say to me.

"I have been made aware that you have been offered the opportunity to go to America to continue your placement as a dancer for the tour," he begins and I hold my breath for what he has to say next, "would you be in a position to accept that offer?"

Pinging my eyes open and looking over the table at the director, the face that was solid as a stone while watching me this entire morning has now got a delicate smile across it.

"What?" I squeak making a few chuckles sound around the room including the director, "I thought my outburst-"

"We all get days like that, (Your name)," the director says comfortingly, "you've been working really hard so I'm not surprised that you had such an outburst."

Noticeably, my body relaxes against the chair and a non-stopping smile spreads across my lips allowing a peek of my teeth to shine through. Flipping open the binder that is sat in front of him on the desk, he unclips a piece of paper before softly placing it down onto the table in front of me with a black inked pen straight after.

"Have a read through the contract and sign it if you accept," he instructs with an open palm directed at the paper.

"How long do I have to get it back to you?" I ask while staring down at the title 'overseas contract' plastered across the top of the paper in big bold letters.

"You have until the night before the first show in Korea," he answers before clipping his binder locked and then closing it.

Calculating in my head, I realize I have a week to get this paper signed and back to the tour director if I want to go.

"You can also go for lunch and I'll give you an extra ten minutes since I kept you behind."

Giving a thank you to the director, I quickly offer him a bow as I stand up from the chair before taking the pen and paper with me and begin reading it as I slowly make my way over to where my bag and hoodie were dumped. A conversation begins behind me but I can't understand it since it's spoken in their native tongue.

On the outskirts of my eyesight, I notice that I have gotten to my bag but just before I crouch down to pick it up, Jimin calls my name to distract me from the paper and look over my shoulder at him; he is walking across the room over to the double doors.

"Can I have a word with you?" He asks softly while pointing at the double doors in an indication he wants to speak privately.

I don't verbally respond, but I nod to his request and follow him out of the studio room and a little way down the corridor before he whips round to face me stopping me in my tracks.

The look on his face tells me he is being completely serious with whatever he's about to tell me. A look you don't often get to see on Jimin's face unless he is performing.

"If you're going to accept the offer, I highly suggest you stop what you're doing with Jungkook," he informs and a part of me confirms that this was what he was going to talk about, "you'll find that this paper is the same contract you signed before, the only difference is that it says overseas on the top."

I giggle at his statement.

"But that's not why I'm suggesting you stop this fling you have with Jungkook," he sighs while looking at me with saddened eyes, "he has a lover in America that he goes to see every time we're there."