Glass eyes ~ 🎬 🍿

Start from the beginning

and..

a Bloody shoe box

I look in the shoe box first, I pull out dozens of photos of me dating back to like 1978. 

Okay wtf, i'm actually freaking out because why does he have more pictures of me than my parents do?!

I turn on the video camera.. (search 90's video camera <3)

It loads and Stu and Billy appear in billys room, like running around dancing and playing with knives and pulling on and off the ghostface mask and eating pizza. My eyes are so fucking big I think they'll come out my head especially when, the scene cuts and opens a scene of Casey outside of her talking and then a scene of her being hung from her tree already gutted. 

the scene cuts and changes to my room....

it's so many clips just going and going.

The main one's I saw had me changing, or me sitting at my desk in front of my bedroom window. The on that shocked me the most was the two ghostfaces peering down at me while I sleep right infront of me! One of then traced the knife on my face, while one barely lifted the mask and kissed my lips before leaving and the video stopped.

What the actual Fuck?!

I took the tape out the camera I put everything back not a single thing out of place, I walked down the stairs tape in pocket all the way so they would't see it. I walk into the living room, "Oh y/n/n your back" billy said scooting over "Were you taking a shit?" stu asked billy hit him, "I-I have to go now. l-like right now" I said stuttering out of fear "awwwww, Whyy?!" Stu whined.

"My mom called me I have to come home If I want to skip school today" I said

"I did't hear the phone" Stu said "Did you hear it Billy?"

"nope" he said eyes not leaving my face

I try to keep my composure, I pull out my mobile phone "My mom called me" I said calmly. "Let us walk with you then" billy said "I haven't spoke to your mom in a while" he said "NO! no, it's okay you'll just have to walk all the way back her anyways she won't let any boys in right now" I said as calmly as I could, think I did alright. 

I walk to the door while stu and billy looked at each other as I walked away, I walked out the front door locking it behind me when I was a good distance away I started running. 

Why?

Why would they do this?

There crazy!

I'm crazy I need to tell somebody!

no

I have to!

don't 

Okay i'm going i'm crazy now!

I stopped thinking so much and kept running to my house, it was about 5 more min if I keep booking it hard.

After a few minutes, I finally saw my door I stopped almost running into the door. I unlocked it running inside locking the door obvi, "MOM!" I yelled crashing into her for a hug saw her on the couch watching mtv an eminem interview, "Oh honey! what's wrong why are you home so early?" she asked concern in her voice. I cryed in her arms "It's okay baby, i'm here you don't have to talk I know it's hard on you" she said rubbing my back, "I-im s-soo sorry mom,  Just I can't be at school right now" I sobbed. "Shhh its okay, why don't you go to sleep upstairs and sleep"she said "Okay " I said , I walked upstairs and opened my room door. 

And Billy was there.

"What are you doing here" I said trying to be calm

"Don't worry i'm not here to hurt you" he said in a deeper voice

"Can you imagine if you were utterly in love with someone for years and then hid in their room with a gun only to shoot them" he said waving his gun in the air for me to see as I breathed heavier.

"you're scaring me"

"Yea that's kinda the point" he said messing with the gun

He got up slowly walking towards me, I turned around to get out of there when the door shut and locked revealing stu. Billy was in front of me now gently grabbing my waist, "I love you" I said " I love you billy" I said as he walked me over to the my bed and we plopped down sitting in front of each other.

"We know you better then anyone in this world" he said resting the gun on my hip as I stared and stu stalked closer to us.

"you're scared of us" stu said in a seriouse voice "It's okay" he said as he was on his knees playing with my hair. Then billy stood up walking round my room, I turned and watched as he messed with my jewelry and stu played with my fingers "Why do you think we like to film ourselves killing people" he asked.

"i don't know what your talking about"I said

He looked at me and then walked to my vanity looking at a few pictures, " can you believe it was us?" stu said but I stayed silent and stared at the ground as he walked over. 

"I'm gonna need that disk now"

"I don't have it" I said

"hm. okay" he said as he did what I think was loading up the gun, and pointed it to my head as I slowly was backed up until I was laying down and he was on top of me. He pointed the gun to his temple and kissed my cheek, and pulled the trigger "Stop" I sobbed. "Please billy,stop it, stop it please" I said as he kissed me and pulled the trigger again or breathing heavy, 

"Stop stop it please.. its in my pocket its in my pocket!" I said sobbing

He breathed out sliding down his face resting on my chest, stu reached into my pocket and got the tape as billy stood up off me he pulled my face in for a long kiss "Thank you baby doll~" he said as I turned over crying into my sheets and billy walked over.

"hey i'm sorry.. i'm sorry" he said reaching for my leg.

I yanked it away "Don't touch me!" I said, "I was joking i'm sorry. there's no bullets in the gun" he said as I curled into a ball.

He and stu got up "goodbye" he said as they hopped out my window.

Hey ya'll so sorry I did't update for a while, but this chapter was extra long to make up for that. ily so much! this was inspired by an euphoria episode.

Byyye

 🎬~ Me