The Zombie, kris, and peafowl princess

Its midnight in Pavolia Kingdom. But. Everyone in the castle is dead. Someone infiltrate the castle. Almost all body guard has been killed. Thankfully. Only handfull of maid is killed. Most of them already sleep..
In the princess bedroom.

"This infiltrators.. Is skilled" Says Reine
Reine is the princess of this Kingdom. She is so gorgeous and tall With her silver long hair.

"Ahahahahaha. That person is really skilled. Want me to dispose it?" Ask a zombie
"No. Just bring that person to here. I want personally meet that person" Say reine.
"Ok.. But that person is so skilled. Maybe i will need some healing afterwards. Reine" Say the zombie.
"You are a zombie ollie. Just eat raw meat or something" Say reine laughing.

Ollie is a zombie with crimson hair. She is shorter than reine. And she have stitches all over her body. Her skin is so pale. With Heterochromia Eyes.

"Dont be mean like that. Anyway. Im out" Ollie says while walking toward the door and waving to reine.

When ollie open the door... A blade thrust into ollie neck and cut her head from the body. Of course ollie fall down.

"So... You are the infiltrator" Say reine while watching ollie head ge Decapitated from her body.

Without even talking, that person just jump into reine while swinging her blade into reine neck.
Reine doesn't move at all. Yet the blade doesn't come close to reine neck...

"I thought you want to kill me" Reine says with a smug face
"I..... "
"You can't. Why you can't do that. Almost all the body guard in the castle already been killed by you you know" Reine says with a mocking tone..
"Princess... Reine..... Please.. Kill me" Ask her.

Reine take a look on her face. And reine shocked to know that the person who infiltrated the castle is a girl.

"Why would i want to kill you. I don't have any grudge against you" Reine says while sitting on bed.

She jumped and almost thrusts her blade again reine chest... But she got stopped.. By ollie. Ollie just ram into that girl full force making her fall into reine bed and her blade thrown away to wall..

"I thought you were dead. Ollie" Reine say mocking her.
"I already dead. Why do you think by capitating my head would kill me" Ollie says while she put her head together to her body again.
"So what are you gonna do to her. Reine? " Ollie ask.

Reine stand up. And look at the girl. She is so small compared to Reine. But her chest is bigger than ollie. That made reine giggle a little bit.

"What are you gigling?" Ask Ollie.
"Nothing.... Heheh.. Its just. She is bigger than you" Reine say.

Ollie bonk Reine in head using her arm.

“sorry sorry.. anyway... (reine look at the girl) what is your name ?” ask reine curiously
“why you bother ask my name... just kill me already” she said...
“well... just tell me” order Reine.
“.... Anya... Anya Melfissa.. thats my name” she said..

Anya take off her robe. Ollie and Reine is shocked by how beautiful anya is.

“what is it ?” anya ask.
“nothing.... anyway. Ollie. Can you bath her. She stink” reine ask.
“yea sure no problem” says ollie.
“what.. why ? i thought you want to kill me” Anya said.
“who say i want to kill you beside you kill many guard in my castle. You better pay for what you did” Say Reine.
“no... i dont want to. Kill me already” anya order

Ollie just pick up anya from the bed. And carry her out of Reine Bedroom.

“oh yea. And just take her to sleep. Dont bother me. I want to sleep to” Reine says.
“what.. hey... put me down!!!” anya scream.
“nope. Reine order me to take you to bath. I will take you to bath and bath you” Ollie said.
“put me down.. you... FLAT ZOMBIE !!” Anya scream again.

The room went silent for 5 second... That trigger ollie.. and... reine just laugh so hard at anya scream to Ollie.

“Anya. You better shut up before i break you neck. And Reine – Sama.. Go.... Sleep” Ollie Order like a princess..

That made anya Freeze and look into Reine with watery eyes..

“well.. okay” Reine said while scratching her back head.
“Re – reine.... Sama ???” ask Anya.
“good luck” reine smile while giving thumb up to Anya.

Anya then scream internally and ollie close reine's bedroom door so hard its almost break.

Fin.