Tony

I sit in the waiting room of the Avengers Tower. Today I'm supposed to be interviewing Tony Stark for his new technology. I see him come up to me and I stand up. We shake hands and he shows me around the building "this is the main room where the TV is and the kitchen," he says as we enter a large open room. I look around in awe, this room alone is bigger than my whole apartment. He looks at me and smiles "It may be big, but there are alot of people living in it," he says letting out a laugh. Oh. My. Fucking. God. His laugh is like the sound of heaven. He shows me the entire building (except the classified areas) and then takes me to an office where I set up a voice tape and a small camera showing the two of us. I get nervous as I start the questions but soon loosen up when we get into the detailed areas of the new products. Once the interview is over, Mr Stark takes me back to the main area to say hi to some of the other Avengers. I meet Thor, Black Widow and Captain America. Cap starts flirting with me and moves closer until Tony pulls me away to show me to the exit. As we go down the elevator, the lights flicker and it stops moving. "Power cut. It should start moving soon," he says as he looks at my concerned face. After 10 minutes, I start to worry. My breathing quickens and my hands start shaking. Tony looks at me with wide eyes and places a hand on my shoulder before helping me sit down. He sits next to me "match your breathing with mine" he says. I focus on his breathing and I slow mine down. He rubs my back and hands me a tissue to wipe my teary eyes with. He tells me to relax and then places an arm around me so my head is resting on his stomach as he leans against the elevator wall. Once I had fully calmed down, I whispered a light "thank you" and gave him a small hug. The elevator starts moving again and we both stand up. Once the doors open, I rush out and me and Tony laugh a little. Just as I'm about to leave, he grabs my wrist and pulls me back towards him "Ms Y/L/N, I was wondering if you could give me your number so we could go out sometime," he says as a barely recognisable blush creeps to his cheeks. I nod and give him my phone. He hugs me and kisses my cheek. We stare into eachothers eyes for a minute and I feel a weight moving my head closer. Our lips graze each other and we move away slightly before giving a short but sweet kiss on the lips. As we part and I walk away, I feel the adrenaline pumping in my blood. I really feel like he is my soul mate...

Second story ahhhh!!! Again, I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any thoughts on stories for any characters please do tell me so I can write them <3 bye :) (543 words)