+ 1

NOTES: The last chapter! Thanks for reading everyone :)

2 months later

Max was nervous. He was gonna go to Australia with his mom and sister today. After a long talk they decided to join Max. They would basically drop him off at Dan's and have their own little holiday.

The flight was way too long for Max's liking. He didn't like flying at all. As soon as the plane was on the ground the nervousness for meeting Daniel was back.

Of course there had been some weird scenarios running through his head. Was Dan faking everything with him? Would he even show up at the airport? Did he really want Max to visit him?

He was glad his mom and sister were with him. They could prevent him from doing something stupid.

They left the plane, went through some more checks at the airport before walking in the direction of the arriving hall. Daniel would be waiting there, behind the closed doors.

Max could feel how his mom grabbed his hand and stopped walking. He turned around to look at her with a frown. "Are you sure you're ready Max?" Max smiled softly and nodded. He was ready. This was the moment he'd been waiting for for months.

He let go of his mom's hand and walked over to the door. The door's opened in front of him and he scanned the crowd. His eyes fell on a mop of dark curls. "Oh my." He whispered.

Max ran over to the person he assumed was Daniel. It was Daniel. When he reached the tall man his back was turned to Max, but Max could easily see it was Daniel. Max slowly reached out to tap on Daniel's shoulder.

Daniel turned around in one movement, his eyes widening when he saw Max in front of him. "Max!" He wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and pulled him close.

Max couldn't stop himself and jumped against Daniel, wrapping his legs around Dan's waist. Daniel's hands grabbed Max's thigh to steady him. "You're real, you're real." Max whispered into Daniel's neck, the tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I am baby. I am." Daniel spoke, caressing Max's thigh. "I can't believe you're here."

They stayed like that until Sophie told them they had to leave if they wanted to be on time for lunch with Daniel's parents.

Daniel introduced himself to Victoria and Sophie before they made their way over to Daniel's jeep. Max sat in the passenger seat, holding Daniel's hand which was laying on his thigh.

It all went surprisingly easy. Max didn't feel awkward around Daniel like he expected to feel. Daniel was real and kept touching him. It made Max feel safe.

During the car ride they talked about the flight and Daniel got to know Max's family a bit better. Daniel loved to talk about Max's little nephews, telling Victoria he had to meet them one day.

The lunch was at Daniel's parents their house. They could go out for lunch but Max and his family were way too tired for that.

Max sat next to Daniel and Victoria. Daniel kept feeding him small pieces of a fresh baked croissant while Max just tried to eat his sandwich. It all felt so normal.

After the lunch Max said goodbye to his mom and sister. Max promised to at least stay in contact with them while they were at the hotel.

just a touch of your love | maxielजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें