Me And Cupa Part 14 - Confession.

Liu was walking to Cupa and Utah's... oddly nice cave. He went in and saw Utah with a guy, not Jerry.

Liu: Oh my god...

Utah saw Liu and said not to tell Jerry.

Liu: ...

Liu: Okay.

Liu was lying.

Liu: Wheres Cupa?

Utah: She...

Utah sounded confused.

Utah: Went to see you...

The... what looks like a male wither skeleton, just sat there looking embarrassed.

Liu smirked in his mind due to the coincidence of that relationship.

Liu walked out knowing that's the last time he'd want to see Utah.

Liu got back to there house and heard Andr giggling at Jerry.

He had to interrupt and tell Jerry the news. Jerry looked pretty upset.

Liu gave Andr the eye and she hugged Jerry, pretty openly for such a shy woman.

Jerry was never a big fan of physical contact, but he just didn't seem to care anymore.

Liu: Where is Cupa?

Jerry: She's taking a shower don't go in there.

Liu: In our house??

Jerry shrugged his shoulders.

Liu went upstairs to his bedroom laying on his bed, waiting for Cupa to finish.

***

Liu didn't sit there for long as a knock appeared at Liu's door.

Liu: Huh? Come in.

Liu's face turned red as Cupa walked into his room with only a towel to hide her bare skin.

Liu's thoughts: Why isn't she dressed?

Cupa blushed as she closed the door, gripping her towel around her.

Cupa: Uum... Liu... can I tell you something?

Liu: Um... Sure, Um yea, what is it?

Cupa took a step towards the bed, causing Liu to stand from it and walk around in front of her. She kept her eyes down, but her face still as pink as a peach.

Cupa: I wanted to thank you for helping me and saving me from Carlos.

Liu: H-Huh? Oh nonono, you did that yourself~!!

Cupa: But still, I owe you so much.

Liu: Hey, you don't owe me anything, okay? I wanted to help you because I knew you could do it yourself, I just needed to give you a boost, and I care for you.

Cupa: I care for you too, I mean... maybe even more than I should...

Liu stared a Cupa stared up at him with a smile.

Cupa: I know it's only been a few months but, I've really grown to like you, Liu. Your kind, and you take care of me, better than I could have imagined.

Liu felt his heart flutter. Was this, a confession?

Cupa: I understand If you don't like me back, but, I think that I like you so much, I could grow, to love you.

As Cupa stared up at Liu, He felt his mind jumble, like the first time he met her. It was true, he found her cute, but he never imagined she would confess to him like that.

Cupa: So... Liu? Can I make a request?

Liu: U-Um... Sure...

Slowly, Cupa's arms raised and wrapped around Liu's neck, giving him a shy look. His heart skipped a beat at her reqeust.

Cupa: May I have a kiss?

How could he say no?

He gently rapped his arms around her form and leaned in and finally, gave her their very first kiss. Gently feeling her stretch up to brush her lips against Liu's.

He felt fireworks go off in his head as Cupa would not release Liu from her arms. Cupa gently walked around while holding Liu, causing us to fall back onto his bed. He broke from her kiss.

He stared down at Cupa, with a blush as she smiled and holding her arms out, inviting him back into her embrace. Cupa's towel covered her front side, but her back lay on Liu's bed.

Cupa: I'm so happy Liu, I love you...

And at that moment, Liu didn't see a creeper, he saw a woman that he cared for that a liked, maybe even loved. She wanted to stay be his side and fought so hard to do so, he felt incredibly unworthy but he didn't let that feeling shake him.

He lowered himself back down and kissed her, feeling her arms wrap her arms around him.

She did indeed show her love and happiness, and Liu showed his in return.

Cupa knew what he meant, she blushed redder than ever, but still, gave him an approving nod.  

She was perfect, these friends were perfect, his life had become perfect.

-END OF BOOK ONE-