Chapter Three

(Rewritten)
About two years later

•Riley's POV•

I woke up to the sound of coughing. I looked over to Andrea to see her having another coughing fit. I sighed and got her a bottle of water and carefully patted her back. Michonne was on a run getting more supplies.

"You ok?" I asked Andrea who finally calmed down and she nodded.

Ever since I got separated from my family I've been all over. For the first few months it was hard to be living on my own. But then I found Michonne and she's been like a mother to me. Then we found Andrea running in the forest away from a bunch of walkers.

It's been two years since I lost my uncle, since he was shot. The nightmares come back whenever I think about him, then I think about Lori, Carl, and Shane all of them turning into one of thoughs things. I've woke up crying many times and Michonne would hold me.

Neither her or Andrea know about my past. I just can't talk about it.

I then heard two nocks then one and I knew Michonne was back. She opened the cellar door and walked through, but not before placing her walkers on the pole outside the door.

"We should start moving soon. On my way back there was a herd coming our way. And we need to get more medication for her." Michonne said pointing towards Andrea who was passed out again. "She's getting worst. Surprised she lasted the winter." I nodded and started to collect the little things I've had left.

I had a framed picture of my aunt and uncle, Carl, and I. It was the last thing I had of them. Next was my bow and arrows which had my name engraved in the side. Riley Dixon. And my backpack which had a few snacks, a water bottle, and some medical stuff I've gotten on runs.

"Alright, I'm all good." I told Michonne and she woke up Andrea and we were on our way.

•Daryl's POV•

I can't believe Rick. I just can't. He asked if I remembered a girl named Alice Grimes. How could I forget her, the love of my life. I didn't have a choice when I had to leave her, my brother forced me to move with him without saying goodbye to her.

Ricks now telling me I have a daughter and that Alice died many years ago, I just can't believe it. I just can't.

——————————————————

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Later lovelies <3