Taehyung : I got you bastard . Before the given time .

Jackson : Listen to me , Taehyung .

Taehyung : Yeah , I will listen to your cheap excuses this time also but not now . My wife is more important to me .

Jackson : Please , Taehyung I beg don't hurt Tanisha in this . It was all my fault . I'm so.....

Before I could complete my sentence Taehyung just cutted me off by giving a hard punch on my face .
Damn , this shit hurts so bad . He then ordered his guard to take me to basement and from the corner of my eyes I could see all the other members coming to us in the basement .

AUTHOR'S POV :

After this small interaction Taehyung went in the direction of basement
along with his members and
guards who were dragging Jackson along with them .

One of the guards opened the door of basement and everybody went
inside to only see Y/N tied with on a chair with a burised face . It angered Taehyung more and more and he was planning a painful death for the person who hurted her WIFE this much in his mind .
He was about to step closerto her to untie her from the chair but a voice stopped him and it was non other than Tanisha...

Tanisha : I dare you to take any step , my love .

Out of nowhere , Tanisha stood behind
Y/N and pointed a gun at her her head .

Taehyung : Just say what you
want , bitch .

Tanisha : Calling me with these names aren't good for your wife , my love .
But let me think about what I want .

Taehyung : Just spit it out , whore . I don't have whole day to listen to your bullshit .

Tanisha : Okay , don't get angry love . So first of all release Jackson otherwise i will not think twice before making some bulletholes in your wife's head .

When Tanisha asked Taehyung for the Jackson he ordered his guard to set him free from their hold . After releasing him Taehyung asked for Y/N but Tanisha clearly denied it and said....

Tanisha : You know what Kim , I worked hard for this day .
I was hard trapping you but I did but that bitchy mom of yours come out of nowhere for asking my hand for marriage to you to ruin all my plan .

Taehyung : You made deal to let her free if I freed Jackson .

Tanisha : I never made deal with you Kim from the starting . I only threatened you to let him go .

Taehyung : But it's cheating , you whore .

Tanisha : Everything is fair in love and war , love .

Taehyung : You....

Jackson : She is right , dear TaeTae . And beside that you wanna know something interesting about your wife .

Taehyung : Don't try to distract me , you mf .

Jackson : You know your wife is pregnant . Correct me if I'm wrong Mrs. Kim Taehyung .

Listening to Jackson words Y/N was nervous as well as  shocked that how he  got to know about that . Y/N turned to see Taehyung who was already staring at her with happiness , surprised , guilt , pain in his eyes . Taehyung was out of words to describe his feelings at that time .
He wasn't able to decide if he should be happy that he is going to be father or sad that to be sad that he can't even
protect his wife and his unborn baby right now .
Taehyung come out of his trance when he heard the voice of Y/N voice for the first time in all this chaos .

Y/N : How do you got to know about it ?

Jackson : I was sure that this is going to be your first question after I will reveal this news .

Y/N : I ASKED YOU SOMETHING , YOU MF .

Jackson : Whoa whoa , calm down Mrs. Kim Taehyung . It's not good for your or the baby's health .
But I must say , you also got a attitude like our TaeTae .

Tanisha : Yes baby , tell us how you got know about this .

Jackson : You remember when i was out to kidnap her , I got know about this that time and now she confirmed it herself .
When I sent my men to kidnap her she started beating them with her one hand and her other hand was on her stomach working as a shield to protect their baby . And I guessed about it that time .

Tanisha : So what should we do now with her ?

Jackson : Nothing much , firstly I want to give some good beatings to our Taetae .

Saying this Jackson picked up a stick and started beating Taehyung . Taehyung wanted to just knock him down but he wasn't able to because all of his members and his wife with his unborn child were kept as hostage .
Jackson and Tanisha were so busy in enjoying the little torture in front of them that they didn't noticed one man entering in the basement and going behind Tanisha to hit her and it was none other then Yoongi .
Yoongi hitted on the head of Tanisha which made her unconscious there and seeing this all the members freed themselves from the clutches and started to fight . Taehyung also pushed Jackson which made him hit the wall behind him and make him tripped . Taehyung took the iron rod from the corner and started beating Jackson mercilessly while saying curse words to him .
After beating Jackson enough he picked up the gun and shooted two bullets in his head and heart  .
After that he went to Y/N and untied her from the chair and hugged her tightly .
Later after completing their task they moved forward toward to exit but before they can exit all of them heard the sound of gunshots and scream of Y/N  . When they look back , they found out Tanisha holding gun in her hands but without delaying anymore Jk shooted her in the middle of the head .

Taehyung rushed outside while carrying Y/N in bridal style . He sit in the car with Y/ N on her lap and ordered Hobi to drive fast to the hospital .......

.

.............................................................
VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT .
SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FOLLOW ME.
DON'T BE A SILENT READER .

STAY BLESSED.......
😇😇😇😇