Chapter 15 : Intuition

Comenzar desde el principio

"I know. And chill out will ya? Our business will still continue and besides I know you like Kinn for yourself, stop pretending that youdon't." The man's voice was filled with vicious mocking. Causing the other to glanceat him, feeling a bit offended. He also wanted Porsche gone, because his Master pays too much attention to the bastard.

"If you plan to do anything, do it quickly. Don't say I didn't warn you.""Hmmm.... I want Porsche so much that I can feel my flesh tremblingjust by the thought of devouring him. And the anticipation of Kinn hunting me after, only added to the thrill!"This person is a complete psychopath. He always does this with Kinn's lovers every time he wants to, and he won't be satisfied until he gets what he wants.He didn't think of taking anything seriously, but he waited for this moment to come.

Porsche's POV

"Don't you want to go out today Khun Tanakhun?" I asked in a cautious tone.Today, this bastard is in a bad mood.He keeps on blaming me for not dealing with Vegas, who came to have dinner with them last night. He ordered me to take Vegas to the locker roomand confine him there for the rest of the evening.Who the fuck will do that? And besides, Vegas treats me well!

"I'm not going anywhere! I just want to watch some series! I'm in a bad mood!!"Everyone sat on the same sofa, waiting for the idiot to choose -probably a love story- series.

"But it's more fun going out than watching the series, Khun."I insisted as I saw my friend's faces. I bet even them would like to go outinstead of this. Pol looks like he's about to cry and Arm keeps on poking my back.

"I'm tired! And my head still hurts! What if I stumble against the wallagain and hit my head!? You already saw it happened right!?
"Fuck! Why didn't you just hit your damn head hard until you passed out?" But today I thought I would take you to Thonglor. I promise you, it willbe as much fun as last night!"I tried my best not to put myself in the bitter spot.

"No! Today I will watch some series. I'm not following you, Porsche!You're not faithful to your master and you let Vegas escape again, evenwhen he's alone!" This bastard continued to curse at me frowning as if I committed a hideouscrime. If I suddenly walked over and slapped Vegas' face, that would causeme to lose my head. What am I supposed to do?

"But Khun Vegas didn't do anything wrong ... I couldn't get myself to dothat to him." I laid down my thoughts. The bastard turned to look at me with fierce eyesbefore furiously grabbing my wrist and dragged me out of the room.What the actual fuck will he do now!?

"Where are you going to take me-?"I didn't even finish my sentence when a familiar irritating face caught myvision.

"What do you want?"Kinn raised his head from his computer, confusedly looking at the two of us.

"You can take him back!"The bastard throws my wrist forward, making me stagger a little.

"Oh... You don't like him anymore?"Kinn said, smiling with a glint of mischief. His eyes collided with mine and Ihurriedly turned away to look at Tanakhun.

"He wasn't fun after all! He just kept on disobeying me and protecting Vegas. And now I wanted to watch some series but this Porsche continuously annoyed me! I want Pete back!"Pete stared in shock when he heard his name and shook his head.

"Well it is up to you, where do you want to... Stay? "Kinn said with a pause while scanning me from head to toe.

"But Khun, don't you want to go out with me anymore?"I hurriedly called out.Staying with this little ding dong is better. Even if he gives me a hard time,it's much safer. I don't wanna be close with Kinn at all, because this bastard will clearly do something inappropriate again.