The Most Defective

"May I leave now, Chabashira-sensei?"

"Wait just a moment. There's something I want to talk to you about, Horikita. You two leave first, though."

Chabashira-sensei urged my older brother and Tachibana-san to leave.

Once they were gone, she looked deeply interested, crossing her arms before her on the table.

Shinohara: "What does sensei want to talk to you about?"

Horikita: "Just wait it will be answered in the video."

Sudo: "Wait was this when I got in the fight with class C?"

Horikita: "Yes, this was after they retracted their complaint."

Ryuen: "Kuku how interesting I can't wait to see how you did it."

Matsushita: 'You'? Did Ayanokouji have something to do with this as well...

"So. What methods did you use, Horikita?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't try to dodge the question. They wouldn't withdraw their complaint without a reason, would they?"

"I'll leave that to your imagination."

We'd fabricated a lie because we were backed into a corner.

Matshushita: 'We' So Ayanokouji really did help.

Sudou: Wait ,did Ayanokouji also save me here as well I mean I knew he was strong from when he fought Housen, but how smart is he also...?

"So it's a secret, hmm? Well, allow me to change the question. Who came up with the strategy that defeated Class C?

"Why do you care about that?"

"Ayanokouji isn't here, so I'm a little curious."

Ike: "Did he also help here?"

Ayanokouji: "I just helped point Horikita in the right direction, nothing really."

Ryuen: Yeah I'm sure that's all you did...

Chabashira-sensei had been rather preoccupied with Ayanokouji-kun ever since we started school. I could somewhat understand why, now.

"I don't want to admit this, but Ayanokouji-kun...might have something exceptional to him."

Miyamoto: "I know he's been helping and stuff from behind the scenes but, 'exceptional', isn't that a bit much?"

Horikita: "I stand by my phrase he has helped the class a lot and helped me grow into a better leader."

Ayanokouji: "(teasingly) Wow thanks Horikita"

Ryuen: The monster won't be able to hide anymore, it's a shame they got to find out X's identity way easier than me.

I surprised myself by saying this, which could be taken as an admission of defeat. However, our victory would not have been as decisive without him.

"I see. So you recognize that, hmm?"

"Is that surprising? You were the one who first put me together with Ayanokouji-kun, Chabashira-sensei. You did it because you couldn't overlook Ayanokouji-kun's potential, right?"

"His potential, hmm?"

"Though he does try to hide his ability by pretending to be an idiot, for some mysterious reason."

Ike: "I seriously don't get you dude, if I was smart and fast I would show off all the time y'know"

Shinohara: "That's because your an idiot."