Gambling On Love (English ver.)

----

Have you ever gambled, in a way that you were unsure of the consequences of your decision?
Not gambling on the game, but on the life you choose and pursue.

Have you ever gambled on love?
You already like your friend but you are not sure about your feelings and can't admit it.
Until a few years later since you last met, then he said he'll wait for you but he didn't.

Have you ever gambled on love?
Where do you not know that you already look crazy?
You almost push yourself on the person you want, who you almost hid from like a child but he only thought of you as his friend.

Have you ever gambled on love?
You let him know you like him but in the way your friends will said it for you.
You look like a kid chasing the speed you get away and hide in the comfort room.

Have you ever gambled on love?
You became your guy friend's girlfriend but you didn't even like him.
Who likes him? Your friends.
It's also your group of friends who likes you and him to date without an idea that you're his third girlfriend after a month of thinking how to break your relationship with him.

Have you ever gambled on love?
You admit that you like him even though you know he has a girlfriend.
Is it right to admit your feelings to a guy, even though you know in yourself that it is wrong to speak and that there are no good consequences after all.

Have you ever gambled on love?
You fall in love with the man who likes guys the same as you, just because of teased of people around you.
You continue your foolishness until you stumble and it is too late when you realize it, because of the depth of your fall.

Have you ever gambled on love?
You like the person who has a big sign on you just because he tease you a lot and takes care of you.
You just met recently but you immediately liked his joke, which even if it was just a joke, you made yourself stupid again.

Have you ever gambled on love?
He likes someone else, but you are the one to fall off first from the bridge that you built yourself.
You remained a victim in the fall until you also could do nothing when they become a sweetheart.

Have you ever gambled on love?
New acquaintance at work, new stupidity of yours.
You know he has a girlfriend but you let him flirt with you until he avoid you in the end.

Have you ever gambled on love?
You used to be a friend, until you felt something towards him more than friends.
Because of the team leader's joke, you fell hard into the person you thought you had hope but left you and also avoided you after the nightly sweet talk.

Have you ever gambled on love?
There is a certain people around you who will take care of you and love you, which you just didn't notice because your mind is focused on another world that full of messy thoughts.
It's been a few years since you became sweetheart, until now you've been thinking about the future of your life with him that doesn't progress.

Have you ever gambled on love?
With every path you take you are not sure of the outcome in the end.
Up to this point it has also caused you to change without realizing it.
Taught you a lesson that you can no longer trust each person lightly.

----

📆 13 April 2022

Stnksss : Have you ever gambled on love? How are you? Are you still hurting? Or have you learned something in life?

I hope you liked it. Like, comment and follow me for more.

Always take care. Don't forget to wear a face mask.

Xoxo

Ps. The Tagalog/Original version of this will be published soon. In this same book cover.