"Come on then." Miranda laughed walking upstairs to their bathroom.

Miranda took the test and after she was finished she laid them on a towel and told Ben to set a timer.

The timer went off after 3 minutes and Miranda nodded for Ben to look at the pregnancy test.

Ben walked over to the counter slowly and Miranda walked behind him. Both of them were nervous but couldn't place what for. They both wanted to have a child together.

Ben's eyes widen when he read the test and Miranda grabbed the other one that was beside it.

"Aww we're having a baby." Miranda cheesed and Ben nodded still speechless pulling her into a hug.

"Congratulations." They both told each other simultaneously and Ben smile could have reached his ears.

A couple weeks past and both Miranda and Ben were dressed nicely. Miranda had on a leather dress with black heels and her hair was half up half down.

They accepted the request to come talk on the real about marriage at first sight and Miranda was nervous yet excited.

"Marrying a complete stranger on TV, it seemed like a ridiculous premise for a television show...or not. Viewers obsessed over marriage at first sight and what seemed like a old fashion love story with bumps in the road, one year later has turned into the ultimate fairytale for one couple. Dr. Benjamin Warren and Dr. Miranda Bailey...take a look at their remarkable journey." Lonnie love voiced and everyone turned to look at the screen.

The video and camera footage played highlighting their best and worst moments.

After the video finished, the crowd clapped and Adrienne spoke. "Please welcome. Benjamin and Miranda."

Miranda held Ben's hand walking out with him and waving at the crowd. Ben helped her into her seat before he took a seat.
"It's so nice to meet you both." Tamera greeted.

"It's nice to meet you all too." Miranda replied with a chuckle.

"So I confessed to you all on break how when I first heard about married at first sight I thought it was ridiculous." Jeannie started.

"Yea yeah." Miranda laughed.

"What made you all want to give this a try?" Loni asked.

"A dare." Miranda answered laughing thinking back to her an Callie.
"I was with my best friend Callie Torres, who you all saw was my maid of honor. I was recently divorced and I wanted to something different with my life. She suggested this because she had just came across the ad and I was so hell bent on not doing it until she called me a wimp and I am anything but a wimp so I did it and it was the best decision I have ever made."

Ben cleared his throat before speaking. "I was ready to settle down and I was talking to my brother about starting to date when our bartender over heard my conversation and he handed me the flyer. "

That is so cool and different can you tell us about your wedding day experience and what were the feels?" Adrienne asked.

"Go head." Ben smiled at Miranda.

"In the beginning I was preparing and I was getting nervous. The closer the time got the more I realized that I was about to be married again and committed myself to a person again and this time he was a stranger. I almost didn't want to go through with it."

"I had faith in the beginning. I was just curious to know who she was and what did she look like." Ben answered.

"If you were to have met traditionally, lets say speed dating do you think you all would be together now?" Tamera asked.