Chapter 9: Love Is A Losing Game

Start from the beginning

"Umm Kenn hello? Are you still hungover? We're talking to you." Lexi said

"I'm sorry I'm still a little hungover. What you say?" I said turning my attention to them.

"I said I planned the snorkeling just for you because I know you're adventurous out of all of us" Karin said smiling

"You really did yo shit putting this whole trip together best" I said

It's hard to be down around my friends, they make the best of everything.

"Thanks best" she said

We pulled up to the dock getting off the boat with help from the guys. Brandon wrapped his arm around my waist walking with me.

"What's on your mind?" He whispered in my ear

"I'd rather not talk about it here" I said removing his hands from my waist

He shook his head walking ahead of me, mumbling something.

I didn't want to ruin the day so I didn't want to tell him right then and there. I'll just be cordial until we get back to the villa.

I walked with the girls talking the whole time we toured the island, we saw a few animals while walking and got some pictures. We were now getting on our yatch to go snorkeling then party here for the next 6 hours.

Karin and Lexi were being scary, so only me, Dave, CJ & Brandon went. Brandon held my hand while we were under water and we got some pictures. I really love him and I want us to work so I pray my intuition is wrong.

____________________________________

Brandon "Ferrari/Rari" POV:

Kenn really been tripping the past couple weeks. I know I been distant, she probably think I'm on some cheating shit but that ain't even the case. I'm stressing because with us opening up new clubs we gone have to separate and move to Texas and Atlanta while Dave stays in Miami but he'll travel back and forth. It's already hard on me but I know it's gone be hard to ask her to leave with me because I know she's not gonna want to leave her friends. Our vibe was off earlier but now we on the yatch vibin, essence by wiz kid came on and Kenn was dancing on me while I had a bottle of dusse in my hand drinking out the bottle.